ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Taking Back What's Mine!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonny Heroin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Sonny Heroin

Pointz : 5926
Thanks Hit : 5

Taking Back What's Mine! Empty
PostSubject: Taking Back What's Mine!   Taking Back What's Mine! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:13 am

We are seen in the streets of Orlando, Florida. The cameraman and interviewer is following Ray Hardyac...Ray is aware of them. He takes his time and adjusts his collar to his coat and walks to an abandon shed...

Taking Back What's Mine! 2hqyy9s

"What is it that you want here?..."

"Mr. Hardyac, we wanted to know how you will prepare against Mike Cole and Zeke Nero next Friday on Fusion."

Both men's voices echoed within their surroundings...

"Finally they realized I'm a true member of the roster? Is this a joke? Two well known wrestlers against an unknown-half-bald-son-of-a-bitch like me, aye?"

In the frustration Hardyac took a glass of beer and sat on a window sill until he finally looked back to the interviewer...

Taking Back What's Mine! Sw7q8n

"They don't have themselves prepared. You see, that no good fucker, Ritchie Beckenridge thought he put an end to me. He thinks I'm just as pathetic as I look. Looks never mattered to me. I'm here to wrestle, most importantly stick into my opponent's heads' and make them wonder the paradox I already am. Mike Cole, who judges me with my goofy looks and my easy appeal to the crowd. Zeke Nero, who thinks me and Mike are the most weakest, most humblest men he's faced yet. I'll admit, this is a once-in-a-lifetime deal, man."

Ray gets off the window then suddenly faces right back at it...

Taking Back What's Mine! O6ed8h

"Ahh, windows. You can daydream near them, think, just about everything. Hehehe, I spy with my little eyes...a large crowd. Lining up this Friday to a weekly Fusion show. They'll witness three rookies at their finest give it their all. Every one of my matches mean something to me. In the end, if I win or lose, I'm still here. In my eyes I'm a true winner. There's a saying, it goes like this: 'Winners never cheat, and cheaters never win'...I may be beaten. That doesn't stop me. Getting me pissed off just makes me unleash more and more to this triple threat. After all, I was the man who won a fatal four way on my debut!"

Hardyac takes of his sunglasses and winks to the camera. He puts them back on and wonders off to a different section of the abandon shack as the camera slowly fades to black...

END OF PROMO!!!
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

Pointz : 10248
Thanks Hit : 11

PostSubject: Re: Taking Back What's Mine!   Taking Back What's Mine! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:24 am

Past deadline. :(really):
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking Back What's Mine!   Taking Back What's Mine! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:25 am

hell the match was written up this morning Mad(8 hours ago)
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

PostSubject: Re: Taking Back What's Mine!   Taking Back What's Mine! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Nice promo, too bad you posted it.........a little too late.
Back to top Go down
Terry Kowalski
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Terry Kowalski

Pointz : 1563
Thanks Hit : 2

PostSubject: Re: Taking Back What's Mine!   Taking Back What's Mine! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Too bad you all need to stop responding to promos.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

PostSubject: Re: Taking Back What's Mine!   Taking Back What's Mine! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Ultra Destroyer wrote:
Too bad you all need to stop responding to promos.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sonny Heroin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Sonny Heroin

Pointz : 5926
Thanks Hit : 5

PostSubject: Re: Taking Back What's Mine!   Taking Back What's Mine! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:39 pm

So...I wasted my morning on this or what?...I'm just one step closer to about quiting anyways :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Back What's Mine!   Taking Back What's Mine! Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking Back What's Mine!
Page 1 of 1