ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

#Title?NoMoreLikeChampionship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chance Davis
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Chance Davis

Pointz : 112
Thanks Hit : 4

#Title?NoMoreLikeChampionship Empty
PostSubject: #Title?NoMoreLikeChampionship   #Title?NoMoreLikeChampionship EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:13 pm

~ The scene fades in as "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" By Weezer can be heard playing throughout the sound systems of the Hammerstein Ballroom. Over the song playing you can hear fans chanting and cheer for the newly crowned WS International Champion. The camera zooms into the arena as Chance Davis is making his way down the long cold steel ramp leading to the ring. At the end of the ramp Chance stops and looks around the arena as he holds the WS International Championship in the air as the fans bust out into chants. Chance then makes his way up the cold steel steps and into the center of the ring. ~

#Title?NoMoreLikeChampionship Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2012_07_26_HDTV_x264-EViLCREW_mp40024

"So, I did what I said I was going to do. I beat Austin Cross to become the Wrestling Syndication International Champion. After I beat Austin in a steal cage match. I went to the back, to my locker room and went to watch the show. I see, standing in the ring, Austin Cross, quits. He failed so he quit. So, for you Austin. I wish you the best in your future. As for my future, I am facing Mike Cole for my championship. The championship that I should of won when it was a triple threat match for me, vs Austin Cross, vs Mike Cole."

#Title?NoMoreLikeChampionship Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2012_07_26_HDTV_x264-EViLCREW_mp40030

~ Chance holds the championship belt up so all the fans can see it. They start cheering "Chance, Chance, Chance" and "Greatest Champion" all throughout the Ballroom. ~

"See, this championship is more than just a title to me. See, when most people win a championship, they call it a title. See and that is what will happen if Mike Cole wins this championship. It will be nothing more than a title to him. This championship was my goal. It proves that I do what I sit my mind to. Proving that I am the greatest man alive. But yet I am facing the so called "Best Wrestler To Ever Live." Mike, there can only be one best and greatest. And I am sorry to let you know. I am the best and the greatest. I am."

~ The fans interrupt Chance with chants of "You are Better." Chance stands in the ring and takes in all the chants and cheers that the fans are yelling. ~

"You see. Mike, you are to worried about Randy. Which right now I should be your worry. I am just giving you fair warning. You need to be all eyes for this match. See, the reason you are in this match is because the board though you earned it where you beat one of the men that are in the finals for the WS Championship. So, Mike do not let them down, because I am going to show them that when I am in the ring, why I am the International Champion."

#Title?NoMoreLikeChampionship Normal_iMPACT_Wrestling_2012_07_26_HDTV_x264-EViLCREW_mp40036

~ The fans are still all cheering for Chance as his paces back and forth through the ring. ~

"So Mike, I just hope you the best of luck. I will show you why you are not "The Best Wrestler To Ever Live" and why I am.I will prove to you, just like I did to Austin, that I am the Greatest Man Alive. And That I will still be the Wrestling Syndication International Champion!"

~ Chance drops the microphone and "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" By Weezer starts to play over the arena again. The fans chant and cheer as Chance makes his way to the backstage area as the scene slowly fades to black. ~
Back to top Go down

#Title?NoMoreLikeChampionship
Page 1 of 1