ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Cross Examination #1- Randall Reaume

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
A. F. Cross

Pointz : 4095
Thanks Hit : -2

Cross Examination #1- Randall Reaume Empty
PostSubject: Cross Examination #1- Randall Reaume   Cross Examination #1- Randall Reaume EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:32 am

The shot opens up onto a worn Austin Cross, standing in front of a plain concrete wall. It appears as if he's at the gym, as the whirling of machines can be heard. He smiles and waves at the camera.

Austin Cross:
What's up, everybody? Austin Cross here, bringing you the first episode of WS' Cross Examination, live from Golds Gym! Anyway, if you haven't tuned in before, the premise of this show is that I review matches, promos, and all the stupid shit my fellow competitors say. Well, turns out this week, the promo and the stupid shit are the same thing! All thanks to a guy named Randy!

He pauses and shakes his head, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Randall Reume... er, Reaume. This guy is so unimportant, his employers can't even spell his last name. Anyway, in his promo, he talked a bunch of generic trash on Zeke Nero. See, I found this ironic. Ironic because while Randy called him... an afterthought. Really, Randy? An afterthought? You weren't even booked until you threw a hissy-fit and cut a promo about how great you are. You even had the balls to say it was groundbreaking, and how you are a "visionary."

Cross makes a mock face of shock at the camera, his mouth open wide in confusion.

Cross Examination #1- Randall Reaume TylerBlack_crop_340x234

And while we're on the subject of you being completely original, I'm got a few more things to say. See, Randy, the whole 'amg guize im gunna say anyfing on da mic and say iz dangerous and dat da mic is a weapon like a bomb or something and be kewl' thing is older than dirt. You're a knock off--

His mouth is blurred and the audio temporarily cut as he drops a big name, which would violate copyright infringement. He hits himself in the head before continuing.

And the #VISIONARY thing? I can name a certain 'perfect showoff' who'd like to talk to you about originality. I think you should take him up on the offer, because maybe some of his will rub off on you and you won't be so dry.

Austin wipes his mouth, still slowly shaking his head at the camera.

And this goes to show how much Mr. Reaume pays attention. I guess he was to busy stroking his ego or his dick, one of which is huge and one of which is the size of my pinky, to actually watch Rage. And I don't see why he couldn't considering he wasn't busy doing anything else that night.

Cross winks at the camera.

Anyway, what I was saying was that Mike Cole in fact did not win the International Championship, he merely won the battle royal. And while I'm on this subject, kudos to you, Mr. Cole. You, Chance, and I are going to put on a spectacular main-event, which I'm looking forward to.

Austin Cross bows slightly, to show respect to Mike Cole before running his hands through his hair.

This is going to be a long video, because Randy had diarrhea of the mouth during his promo. He said that he can do anything off-script and won't get fired... really? Really, Randy? You think you're needed in this company? Tell me, when was the last time you won a match? When was the last time you were considered a big draw? Actually, you don't need to, I already know... never.

He chuckles slightly, obviously amused by "The Visionary"'s attempt to appear significant.

I find it funny that you're already talking about a world title shot, and you haven't even competed yet. I'll be damned if you walk in here, demand a shot, and get it. You have to work your way up, just like the rest of us. And I'm already prepared to respond to the next thing you bitch about. 'Why wasn't I in the World Title tournament? wahh wahh wahh." Well, I'll tell you why you weren't included. Because you haven't paid your dues. You haven't done anything for this business. You've always ridden the coattails of others, which is exactly what you were trying to do in NGS. You attempt to use an actually talented wrestler, Phillip Phillips, to help give you momentum and push you to the moon. But it's just not going to work. You will not be Wrestling Syndication World Champion. Not as long as people like me, Xavier, Sonny, Dean, Mason, Mike, Chance, and all the other stars here are still in this company. Because I know all the fans know, that even if you do somehow brown-nose the board-of-directors into giving you a title shot, whoever the champion is will beat you down, like Xavier did to Hass. Hell, if you went up against Xavier, it'd probably be even worse.

God, this one was pretty long. I might have to make a part two. But until then, I'm your host, Austin Cross, and this was Cross Examination!

Austin waves goodbye as the shot fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Cross Examination #1- Randall Reaume
Page 1 of 1