ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Randy Reaume & Mike Cole backstage segment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Randy Reaume & Mike Cole backstage segment Empty
PostSubject: Randy Reaume & Mike Cole backstage segment   Randy Reaume & Mike Cole backstage segment EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:50 am

Randy Reaume was walking backstage with Andria Andrews, and he had a new red "Visionary of the Twenty-First Century" t-shirt on. He walked through the locker room area until he made it to a certain locker room. He started to knock on the door, but instead leaned back and kicked the door down. He was now standing in front of Mike Cole's locker room. He started to speak as he looked in the locker room.

Well. I just wanted to talk to you. First of all, good luck in your International title match. Second of all, since we both dislike Austin Cross equally, I want to pitch an idea to you. How about this..

Randy took a briefcase from Andria, opening it to reveal stacks of hundred dollar bills.

This is one million dollars of my own cash, and I'm offering it to you, if you can complete the relatively simple task of taking out someone in the World Title tournament. Xavier Serikaz, Sonny Heroin, Dean Wolfe, any will do. All this cash will go straight to you if you manage to put one of them on the shelf. What do you say?

TBC: Mike Cole
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

PostSubject: Re: Randy Reaume & Mike Cole backstage segment   Randy Reaume & Mike Cole backstage segment EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:11 am

Mike Cole stares at Randy with a smirk on his face before he replies.

Mike Cole
Well Randy I like your offer but I think one million bucks is a little too low, if you really wants this...I'll tell you what. I can take out one of the guys in the World Championship tourney if you give me a frillion wizillion bizillion dollars.

Randy and Andria look at each other before she replies

That's not even a real number!

Cole smiles at this remark and continues to talk.

So...I guess there's no deal then.....nah I'm joking, but seriously Randy out of all the people in the world why do you ask me? You could hire a serial killer and they would get the job done way better than I would. Of course if they found out who did it you'd go to jail and all but that's another story. You're not my friend Randy and you're not going to buy me to do this. Maybe if you didn't knock my door and came asked this as a friends "favor" the answer could've been different but dude, no. You can go use those million bucks to buy a ring to your girlfriend here. Now get out of my locker room.

(TBC: Randy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Reaume & Mike Cole backstage segment   Randy Reaume & Mike Cole backstage segment EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:19 am

Randy laughs at Mike Cole's statement, even going to a maniacal laugh before suddenly maintaining a straight face again.

Mike, you don't realize something here. As a visionary of this century, I am appalled by the single fact that I wasn't in the World Title tournament and people like those were. and I realized..I could come to someone else willing and talented enough to do it. And that was you. You didn't make it into the world title tournament, and I'm thinking "The Visionary" Randy Reaume vs. The self proclaimed "Best wrestler to have ever lived" would be a great main event for the world title, but no. Neither of us were given our deserved spots in that tournament, and I thought you'd feel at least somewhat bad about it. But no, you've got the white hat on and you're kissing up to these fans all of a sudden. And let me tell you something and make it perfectly clear, Mike. Some of these fans are cheering me, and I feel good about that. I feel good that half this audience has finally seen the light and seen the Visionary that I really am. and so I come in here, expecting you to take out someone in the tournament for your own personal gain..and it turns out you've gone soft. The 'greatest wrestler to ever life' has turned into a fan-pandering, asskissing, fat bitch hugging loser. I thought you were better than this, Mike.

Randy waits for a response after venting a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Reaume & Mike Cole backstage segment   Randy Reaume & Mike Cole backstage segment Empty

Back to top Go down

Randy Reaume & Mike Cole backstage segment
Page 1 of 1