ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Cross Examination- with Austin Cross

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cross Examination- with Austin Cross Empty
PostSubject: Cross Examination- with Austin Cross   Cross Examination- with Austin Cross EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:20 am

The camera pans onto Austin Cross, who is sitting in a big, fluffy chair. He looks up, and gives a quick smile.

"Hello, I'm Austin Cross, and this is Cross Examination. Todays topic is my match against Cole Scorpio. Well, it turns out, it won't be a singles match. No, it's going to be ME, Austin Fuckin' Cross, teaming with THE PRODIGY, Dom Jerard. Now, besides his cockyness and his love for big-men, like Shawn Blood, we are nothing alike. I'm talented, he's not. I earned my money, he didn't. I don't agree with most of what he says, but i'm not letting that come between ME and WINNING."

Cross leaned back, interlocking his fingers.

"On the other hand, we'll be taking on Cole Scorpio and "Hired Guns", Aidan Raider. These guys are a couple of Fair-Weather players. When it's good they're with you, when it's bad they're against you. Only looking out for themselves. Aidan Raider is a wannabe bad-ass, calling himself "Hired Guns". I bet he couldn't beat himself out of a wet paper bag. And Cole Scorpio? Best in the Universe? Maybe I can understand how he could think that, considering the lack of competition he had in PWD. But this is AWO, baby, where the talented go. So slow your role."

Cross stood up, cracking his knuckles as he did.

"Anyway, at Fusion, my team will win. Whether it be by a Crossface, an Arrow to the Knee, or maybe even a Sleeper hold, I will walk out victorious."

Austin walked away, chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down

Cross Examination- with Austin Cross
Page 1 of 1