ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mason DeAngelo
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mason DeAngelo

Pointz : 1038
Thanks Hit : 0

Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Beginning   Beginning EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:31 pm

A limo pulls up and Mason DeAngelo quickly gets out, dressed in a fur coat, sunglasses, and gold chains and rings, he smiles for the camera. He reaches into the car and out comes two females who are dressed very skimpy and seem to be all over Mason. He wraps his arms around both of them and he walks into the arena. He heads straight for his locker room and ushers the two women inside. Before he goes in he turns to face the camera, pulls his sunglasses down, and he winks at the camera before going inside and locking the door.

He comes out when it is his turn to enter the area. He is dressed the same as before but he has a huge smirk on his face. The two females come out, their hair looking a little disheveled, and they cannot stop giggling. He rolls his eyes and signs two autographs for them and then scoots them away. They are visibly frustrated they have to leave but Mason is persistent. When they are gone he makes his way to the ramp. Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold plays and Mason makes his way out.

The crowd boos him, as normal, and he outstretches both of his arms and motions for them to keep it coming. His pyro goes off and then he slowly struts down to the ring. He teases shaking peoples hands, but they know he will not, he never does. He finally gets to the ring and he walks up the stairs and climbs through the ropes. He walks to the corner and calls for a mic.

Mason

"IT'S PRIME TIME IN AUSTIN!!!"

The crowd boos and he can do nothing but smirk.

"They say everything is bigger in Texas.... well from looking at this crowd I can agree with that. I have never seen a more out of shape and disgusting crowd then what I am seeing right now. They told me that they had to make the entrance to the arena bigger just so you bunch of fatasses could even get in! I also heard we are on track to break the record for most food bought at concessions, so congratulations on that Austin! I can smell the diabetes in the room tonight."

Everyone boos even louder than before and he can do nothing but lean against the ropes and smile. He pulls his jacket off and stands in the ring shirtless.

Mason

"This is for all the toothless hick women out there. Go ahead, stare, take it all in. I do not mind pleasing you. Look at me and know that you will never get this close to greatness again. But I am tired of talking about you guys, I do have a match this Saturday, so I suppose I should talk about it. Please stop shoving nachos in your mouth long enough for me to speak. This Saturday I am going to wrestle some nobody named Riddick Mercer. You do not know who that is? Me neither. I am not sure if people just enjoy me squashing no name opponents or this guy actually thinks he is going to win but it is going to be the exact same story as it is every week for Mason DeAngelo. I am going to come out, dance around the ring, and then Prime Time Slam this no name directly through the ring."

"Riddick, sorry, but you have absolutely no chance this Saturday. Everyone in this arena understands something. They can barely breath from the diabetes but they are smart enough to know that I am the greatest wrestler who ever lived and you are a nobody. I have stepped into the ring with greater men than you will ever be and I came out on top. Look at me Riddick! Do you honestly believe that you can compete with the greatest wrestler of all time, the Prime Time Superstar, Mason DeAngelo? I am faster than you, stronger than you, smarter than you, and most of all more good looking than you. If you did not even show up for the match on Saturday no one would blame you. Actually not showing up might be the best option for you because then that saves you the shame from having to come out and fail in front of the thousands of fat fucks in Austin. If you do decide to show up on Saturday... I have only one thing to tell you. ITS PRIME TIME BABY!!!"

He threw his mic down and then played to the crowd for a few more seconds before exiting the ring.
Back to top Go down

Beginning
Page 1 of 1