ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Here's to the beginning.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Here's to the beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Here's to the beginning.   Here's to the beginning. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:06 am

"Extreme Hopes are born from Extreme Misery."

The scene fades in to the arena where Barbed Consequences will be held. The lighting is dark, unable to see anything except for a single spotlight in the middle of the ring. A few more spotlights turn on as they shine around the arena. After being able to see a few spots of seats, barricades, the announcer table, and a few other things, all the spotlights turn off. "Our Lady Peace" by Whatever begins to sound throughout the arena. A single spotlight begins to flicker off and on in the middle of the ring. Suddenly, it stops, as the music continues to play. A few seconds later, the lights turn on to a man standing in the middle of the ring. That man, is me, Jacob Steele.

"Five men start off in the ring as an over the top rope battle royal. Every couple of minutes, five men enter. When it is down to the final five competitors, it turns into a extreme elimination pin/submission match. The final man is crowned victorious with the Extreme Championship."

I look out around the arena, then slowly let my head tilt downward. A few moments later, I take a deep breathe and lift my head back up. I form a grin on my face.

"The beginning of a man, or woman's, career is always the most exciting. Meeting the superstars, the fans, the staff, adapting to a brand new environment, all of these things are what you get to experience at the start of your career. Here I am, just beginning my career here in the Anarchy Wrestling Organization. I was warmly welcomed here, and I appreciate those who did welcome me. Everyone takes advantage of the luxuries that come with a new beginning. They pay little attention to what matters past the luxuries. I'm the type of guy that likes to know what's going on around him. With that being said, I was granted my first match here in the AWO. It's not on Fusion, it's not on Proving Grounds. It's at the next FPV, Barbed Consequences. It's not just any debut match, far from it. It's for the Extreme Championship, in what will be a match to remember. Never before has anyone seen a match like this, it is unique. Matches like this, are matches that people take for granted. They go around saying things like, 'Oh, I'm better than you. You aren't as good as me. I could beat you with my eyes closed.' Things like that. All they do is talk, they never back it up. There are the rare few who know what to say, even if it's not much. They are the ones that aren't self-conceited. The ones that the fans love. The ones that usually win their matches. Of course, until you get those people who can't stand to get pinned or forced to tap and do something stupid in order to save them from humiliation. I'm the guy the fans love. The guy who puts their body on the line each and every show to entertain the fans. I love what I do. I love who I am. I love the fact that I will do everything in my power to win at Barbed Consequences."

Still grinning, I begin to walk around the ring. I stop at a turnbuckle and hop onto the top. Sitting down, I look back at the camera with a serious look on my face.

"Every man is going to have a word in this match. I'm one of them. Only the best, only the true Champion, will be the last man standing on the Sixteenth. The first ever Extreme Champion will be crowned at Barbed Consequences. Promising a victory is something I cannot do, but I can promise you one thing."

A huge grin forms on my face.

"Someone will be suffering when the Forced Confession is locked in. Good luck all of you out there that think you're going to win this match. Instead of thinking of winning it, I will be putting absolutely everything I got into making sure I do win. That, is a promise. Here's to the beginning, of a Champion."

With the camera focused on my grin, it slowly fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Here's to the beginning.
Page 1 of 1