ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Why Cole, why?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cole Scorpio
Cole Scorpio

Pointz : 36
Thanks Hit : 0

Why Cole, why? Empty
PostSubject: Why Cole, why?   Why Cole, why? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:03 pm

Cole Scorpio is napping on a box, surrounded by bottles of alcoholic beverages and the butts of cigars. The cameraman inches closer to "The Best in the Universe" before finally tapping him on the knee. Cole awakens with a start.

MOTHER**** JEHOSAFAT

Oh... it's YOU. Why'd you have to wake me up? I was dreaming of roses and giving your mother a deep ****ing.

Cole, it's good to see you here in Wrestling Syndication. What's not so nice is seeing you so out of your mind.

Are you calling me crazy?

No, I'm calling you...

Because I'm sick and TIRED of people calling me crazy camerman. I'm sick and tired of the world not seeing that I'm the sanest man there is. I'm sick of trying to make the whole world realize just who I am, and why I am the way I am. I'm sick of having to try to get a few cheers out of a crowd that's so ready to hate me for everything I do.

I'm sick of pretending to be something I'm not.

Cole, what are you saying?

I'm saying that I'm sick of pretending to care about these people, I'm sick of having to bow to their interests, just to get a title shot. Why can't I just be who I am, a lush with a penchant for ultraviolence? Why do I have to be some force for good, protecting the little man? I don't CARE about the little man. I'm sick of having to fight people like me, people who just want to prove to the world that they're the best. People willing to do ANYTHING to prove it. I'm done aligning myself with other pretenders, people who lie about who they are so that they can get just a little bit more money from merchandise sales.

I'm sick of having to USE the audience.

And that's why I'm giving up all pretense of morality.

I'm going to be me, and nothing can stop tha...

Cole stops, and looks behind the cameraman. He turns to face the Dark Angel himself.

((TBC by Dark Angel))
Back to top Go down

Why Cole, why?
Page 1 of 1