ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Putting out a Blazing Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Putting out a Blazing Fire Empty
PostSubject: Putting out a Blazing Fire   Putting out a Blazing Fire EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:46 am

Randy Reaume was in a limo set towards the Genesis arena in Los Angeles. He started talking to the cameraman next to him in regards to Hell in a Cell with Blaze Griffin.

So, I watched your little tirade about me being a coward, and first of all, I want the WEW audience to know that this is also being broadcast to every television screen or monitor backstage, so I want Blaze to hear this. I have some things to say to you, Blaze. First of all..how can you call me a coward when the only reason you pinned me was because of Mike Cole's interference? I mean, I've known a few hypocrites in my life, but to call a man a coward when you had to resort to a rollup behind someone's back after an interference because you didn't want to lose pride tapping out to the Anaconda Vice, that's about the most hypocritical thing I've ever heard. So, the first thing I want to hear from you next time your one-legged, scrawny ass is in front of that camera is an explanation.

Randy chuckled to himself, remembering that ruling Chris DeLuca made earlier.

So, Blaze, the second thing I want to know is..is Mike Cole really your optimal choice for a lackey? I mean, if he is, I've got to bring up that Mike Cole hasn't really done a lot in the way of winning or making an impression lately. Let's face it, the only reason he has a match at Genesis is because he's a loser in the first place. He couldn't even beat me without a referee distraction in that Texas Bullrope match..and when has he ever won fairly? You need to be wiser in your choice of fodder, Blaze. I mean, I know he got the job done, but really? Mike Cole? That's your best offense? Well, if it is, I can see I'm in for a quick night on Genesis tonight.

And if you're lucky, I may even pin you early as opposed to beating you senseless for a half an hour. Makes more time for Dark Angel and Cole Scorpio to prod around in an overhyped Barbed Wire Deathmatch. Oh, and you'd better hope that I don't harm your leg too much, because Chris DeLuca told me this morning that whether you are medically cleared to compete or not you will be in the gauntlet match at Genesis 6. And before there are any doubts about WHO you'll be facing in that match, Matt Knoxville will still be in the match. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've arrived at the arena..

Randy stepped out of the limo and walked towards the arena as the screen faded to black.

Back to top Go down

Putting out a Blazing Fire
Page 1 of 1