ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Fire/Release/Adios

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Pointz : 13766
Thanks Hit : 30

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:07 pm

But ye Jacob Steele has been kicked out of AWO (I know some of you are happy)
But yea most of yall know the reasons behind it and then he creates a fed that is basically an AWO duplicate..(like get original lol)..but yeah hes out. You may begin your celebration bounce... Cool
Back to top Go down
https://aworganization.forumotion.com

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Umm.....I dont know what Jacob did...Never had a problem with him.
Back to top Go down

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Alex Jester wrote:
Umm.....I dont know what Jacob did...Never had a problem with him.

He was warned not to slur, but he did anyway. I told him to stop and gave him one last chance... he said it to spite me.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Honestly, I don't even give a shit about Jake anymore. Just get Kevin the fuck out of here and I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Riddick Mercer

Pointz : 3729
Thanks Hit : 4

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Was he the Benoit guy. I only associate you guy by avatars. I have no clue who anyone is on the chat excpet for the obvious ones
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Kevin Devastation

Pointz : 96
Thanks Hit : -6

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:39 pm

um tre, Jacob just moved XMW to forumotion. but that fed has been around before AWO was even thought of. Just thought id point that out...And Phil. Poor you, because Im not goin anywhere just out of spite now. Because I honsetly thought about leaving. But seeing as how you and a few other idiots are so pissed that im simply here. Imma stay(H)
Back to top Go down

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Kevin Devastation wrote:
um tre, Jacob just moved XMW to forumotion. but that fed has been around before AWO was even thought of. Just thought id point that out...And Phil. Poor you, because Im not goin anywhere just out of spite now. Because I honsetly thought about leaving. But seeing as how you and a few other idiots are so pissed that im simply here. Imma stay(H)

I hope you stay, so I can continue insulting your awful, awful promos and watching people beat you.
Back to top Go down
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm aware of XMW being around before AWO(Since XMW died 3 times in under a year) but you can't say XMW wasn't built around AWO...

The entire boards were deleted and rebuilt around basically our stuff in an altered form..Even the rules are ours like that's the simplest part.

IDC about it being forumotion, everything is unoriginal and it even copies EAW when it comes to roster pics..If you find that good than so be it.

Looks like 93922 feds mixed in 1 and acting like he didn't do anything wrong.

Jacob's cool but when it comes down to originality he lacks in there. That isn't even the biggest reason hes banned...the biggest is pretty much self explanatory &somebody finally spoke up about what they want done to him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Kevin Devastation

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:56 pm

AyeeCeee wrote:
Jacob's cool but when it comes down to originality he lacks in there. That isn't even the biggest reason hes banned...the biggest is pretty much self explanatory &somebody finally spoke up about what they want done to him.

Well im glad you do not listen to people when it comes about me. Cause they would want me thrown outta here real quick. Which btw, cole fuck off twice...actually 3 times you annoying piece of trash...
Back to top Go down

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Kevin Devastation wrote:
AyeeCeee wrote:

Well im glad you do not listen to people when it comes about me. Cause they would want me thrown outta here real quick. Which btw, cole fuck off twice...actually 3 times you annoying piece of trash...

You're the one who came in with a bad attitude, then taunted people for being insulted by homophobic remarks. Tell you what: you can leave or you can be hated. If you stay, you stay as nothing more than a troll to be ignored. If you leave, you lose. Those are your options at this point. This is all you get to be.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Kevin Devastation

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:13 pm

if you hate on me continually then you are the one breaking rules Cole. So imma stay and do what I do, and you will be the one who will be punished for continuously breaking the rules of respect. So sincerely, from the bottom of my heart. Rot In Hell (H)
Back to top Go down
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Honestly though if you all just drop it everything would be fine.
KD stay to yourself and the rest of you stay to yourself and AWO keeps running smoothly.

Drama won't be the thing to kill AWO..
Get along, sing songs, wear thongs...K?
Back to top Go down

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Was kinda glad to join the AWO, but it seems everywhere I go on these boards are full of drama. And it worries me that one of the moderators seem to be in the middle of it all. Is it like this all the time?
Back to top Go down

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:13 pm

The Living Highlight wrote:
Was kinda glad to join the AWO, but it seems everywhere I go on these boards are full of drama. And it worries me that one of the moderators seem to be in the middle of it all. Is it like this all the time?
No it has only been happening recently, when KD joined. He instantly started causing hate and stuff.
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:48 pm

it's not KD's fault so stop blaming him please. if you don't know the real story then please don't say fake shit.

Back to top Go down

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:11 am

And that's exactly why I'm outtie. I don't know about y'all, but the beef between most of you is trivial and it's going too far. Posts like the ones above don't make it fun for a guy like me to even bother caring to show up on the boards.

I was looking for a fed with no drama. If you want to have fun, get rid of the heat scores. Peace.
Back to top Go down
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:09 am

Sad...
Back to top Go down

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:13 am

Jacob Wolfe wrote:
it's not KD's fault so stop blaming him please. if you don't know the real story then please don't say fake shit.

... except that it is his fault, he's a whiny little punk who couldn't handle the fact that some people, myself included, said that his promos weren't as good as he thought they were, so he took it upon himself to talk smack about us behind our backs. It's completely infantile to respond to criticism of your creative efforts with personal attacks, and equally childish to do it behind someone's back. Then he compounded the problem by accusing others, again myself included, of being "haters" and "causing drama" at every opportunity.

I would recommend you take your own advice; don't talk about something if you don't have all of the details. Clearly you are Kevin's friend, and that's admirable, but defending someone who doesn't deserve it lessens you AND them.
Back to top Go down

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:15 am

The Living Highlight wrote:
And that's exactly why I'm outtie. I don't know about y'all, but the beef between most of you is trivial and it's going too far. Posts like the ones above don't make it fun for a guy like me to even bother caring to show up on the boards.

I was looking for a fed with no drama. If you want to have fun, get rid of the heat scores. Peace.

*facepalm*

Hey, let me know if you ever find any human interaction that doesn't involve drama, alright? My advice? Check the graveyard. That's the only place where people won't have personality clashes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire/Release/Adios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire/Release/Adios   Fire/Release/Adios Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire/Release/Adios
Page 1 of 1