ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

If you could fire..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Pointz : 13766
Thanks Hit : 30

If you could fire.. Empty
PostIf you could fire..

One person from WWE who would it be?
Back to top Go down
https://aworganization.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

If you could fire.. :: Comments

Re: If you could fire..
Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:50 pm by Guest
Easy, DANIEL BRYAN
Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:12 pm by Guest
Tevon Hunter wrote:
Easy, DANIEL BRYAN

Ryan?

In any case, Daniel Bryan is easily the most skilled technical wrestler alive with a fantastic ability for heel promos, so your opinion means nothing.

I'd fire EVERYBODY backstage and start anew.
Phillip Phillips
Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:17 pm by Phillip Phillips
Cole Scorpio wrote:
Tevon Hunter wrote:
Easy, DANIEL BRYAN

Ryan?

In any case, Daniel Bryan is easily the most skilled technical wrestler alive with a fantastic ability for heel promos, so your opinion means nothing.

...and you think your solution is any better?

Anyways, I'd probably get rid of Cody Rhodes or Mark Henry.
There are also a few jobbers that I don't feel are needed, but since they're jobbers, there'd pretty much be no point in getting rid of them because they're, well... jobbers, lol.
Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:19 pm by Guest
Cole Scorpio wrote:
Tevon Hunter wrote:
Easy, DANIEL BRYAN

Ryan?

My opinion means something, that's hurtful . =(
Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:24 pm by Guest
Phillip Phillips wrote:
Cole Scorpio wrote:
Tevon Hunter wrote:
Easy, DANIEL BRYAN

Ryan?

There are also a few jobbers that I don't feel are needed, but since they're jobbers, there'd pretty much be no point in getting rid of them because they're, well... jobbers, lol.

Cody Rhodes is awesome too, on the mic and in the ring.

If I could fire a WRESTLER it would be Triple H. I hate 20 minute promos, and I hate him being stuck in a storyline for no real reason.
Xenon Byers
Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:29 pm by Xenon Byers
Dolph Ziggler
Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:37 pm by Guest
Xenon Byers wrote:
Dolph Ziggler

Aaaand hello Gordon
Phillip Phillips
Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:00 pm by Phillip Phillips
Cole Scorpio wrote:
Phillip Phillips wrote:
Cole Scorpio wrote:
Tevon Hunter wrote:
Easy, DANIEL BRYAN

Ryan?

Cody Rhodes is awesome too, on the mic and in the ring.
Haha, I remember when Cody Rhodes was generic... oh wait, he still is.
I honestly don't get what the big deal is, he's boring. Not necessarily bad, but just straight-up boring. Plus, his gimmick has always been obnoxious. Whether it be dashing, undashing, or whatever the hell his current gimmick is (I can't even fucking tell), they all suck.
Ray Von Vanity
Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:35 pm by Ray Von Vanity
One person ayy???

Jerry the pedophile Lawler. That's it. kthanxbai.
Mike Cole
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:29 am by Mike Cole
Either CM Punk or Randy Orton.
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:07 am by Guest
Really guys? You guys are going to fire people who can actually put on good matches, regardless if their gimmick bores you, but you decide to leave Khali, Jinder Mahal, and Titus O'Neil on the roster?
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:16 am by Guest
NM! wrote:
Really guys? You guys are going to fire people who can actually put on good matches, regardless if their gimmick bores you, but you decide to leave Khali, Jinder Mahal, and Titus O'Neil on the roster?

Triple H doesn't put on good matches (Night of Champions anyone? blergh) and has been awful for a long time. He isn't a good booker either (the shows he HAS booked have been pretty damn meh) so his future as leader of the WWE isn't looking too hot.
Roy_McCoy
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:19 am by Roy_McCoy
Whoever's doing the shitty booking.
Chris Parks
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:02 am by Chris Parks
WWE creative team.....
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:18 am by Guest
I won't shoot anyone in WWE, even if I hate them (Daniel Bryan).
Anton
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:28 am by Anton
That why it said fire, not shoot
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:36 pm by Guest
Same thing.

It was a lame joke -_-
I don't want to fire anyone Tbh.
Phillip Phillips
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:08 pm by Phillip Phillips
NM! wrote:
Why does it matter? They're all jobbers anyways.
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:24 pm by Guest
Phillip Phillips wrote:
NM! wrote:

It's been 7 years since somebody has held the intercontinental title as long as Rhodes, and he'll probably be world champion by the end of the year.
Phillip Phillips
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:39 pm by Phillip Phillips
Cole Scorpio wrote:
Phillip Phillips wrote:
NM! wrote:

It's been 7 years since somebody has held the intercontinental title as long as Rhodes, and he'll probably be world champion by the end of the year.
I could give less a shit how long Rhodes has held the title. It doesn't change the fact that he makes a convenient substitute for lullabies.
Riddick Mercer
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:13 pm by Riddick Mercer
Easy I would fire Triple H and I would pay to have The Miz fired
Brian Daniels
Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:21 pm by Brian Daniels
The Great Khali
AshtreDaKing
Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:14 pm by AshtreDaKing
Bump
Sammy Flawless
Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:16 pm by Sammy Flawless
Alex Riley - He's just not even doing anything at this point, get rid of him.

Drew McIntyre - Nobody remembers Drew, not really much that can be done.

All the Divas except Beth, Natalya, Eve, and Tamina.

Hire back Kharma - To revive the Ladies Division.

Evan Bourne - Love the little guy but 2012 was not his year, things went from bad to worse, and it doesn't seem to be getting better.

Heath Slater - Seriously why is he even shown on TV? I'd fire him twice just for the hell of it.

Jack Swagger - He's a Kurt Angle wannabe, I'd try the gimmick change, but if it doesn't work, then his ass is tossed.

Hire back Shad Gaspar - Get him back, reunite Cryme Tyme as a heel Team to revive the Tag Team Division. And have them feud with the Uso Brothers.

Mason Ryan - Bring him on, give him a push like they're giving Ryback, if it doesn't work then fire him.

Mark Henry - No point in having him around anymore.

Michael McGuilicuty - I'd actually take a chance on him too, give him a chance to create a name for himself before just tossing him away. He's the kid of Mr. Perfect so he's kind of Wrestling Royalty.

Lord Tensai - His latest gimmick failed miserably, and there's no saving it now. Just release him, its getting embarrassing.

Give Sin Cara a mask with eye holes so he can see better.

Trent Barreta - I doubt if anyone remembered he was on the roster, so he wouldn't really be missed.

Yoshi Tatsu - Had a good run while it lasted, but he wasn't going to be big ever.

Undertaker & Triple H - Same for Mark, the WWE clearly won't fall apart with them not being there. I'd probably give them a final farewell in the ring, or one last storyline so that they can have a proper sign off. Then they'd be leaving TV for ever until their Hall of Fame Inductions or RAW's 50th Anniversary or 2000 episode, whichever comes first.

Change Cena Heel and have Punk or Orton as the leading face - I think Orton or Punk are more than able to carry the company on their shoulders, and I think it would be a nice change for Cena that could benefit the WWE. Sell Cena Sux T-shirts, and you're bound to inherit a lot of money.

Zack Ryder - Most overrated person I've ever seen, either keep him as a non wrestling figure, leave him on the Internet, or just fire him. There's no point in having him around.

...and I'd Fire whoever thought the Funkasaurus gimmick was a good idea.

Last edited by Sammy Flawless on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phillip Phillips
Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:19 pm by Phillip Phillips
Sammy Flawless wrote:
Alex Riley - He's just not even doing anything at this point, get rid of him.

Drew McIntyre - Nobody remembers Drew, not really much that can be done.

All the Divas except Beth, Natalya, Eve, and Tamina.

Hire back Kharma - To revive the Ladies Division.

Evan Bourne - Love the little guy but 2012 was not his year, things went from bad to worse, and it doesn't seem to be getting better.

Heath Slater - Seriously why is he even shown on TV? I'd fire him twice just for the hell of it.

Jack Swagger - He's a Kurt Angle wannabe, I'd try the gimmick change, but if it doesn't work, then his ass is tossed.

Hire back Shad Gaspar - Get him back, reunite Cryme Tyme as a heel Team to revive the Tag Team Division. And have them feud with the Uso Brothers.

Mason Ryan - Bring him on, give him a push like they're giving Ryback, if it doesn't work then fire him.

Mark Henry - No point in having him around anymore.

Michael McGuilicuty - I'd actually take a chance on him too, give him a chance to create a name for himself before just tossing him away. He's the kid of Mr. Perfect so he's kind of Wrestling Royalty.

Lord Tensai - This latest gimmick failed miserably, and there's now saving it now. Just release him, its getting embarrassing.

Give Sin Cara a mask with eye holes so he can see better.

Trent Barreta - I doubt if anyone remembered he was on the roster, so he wouldn't really be missed.

Yoshi Tatsu - Had a good run while it lasted, but he wasn't going to be big ever.

Undertaker & Triple H - Same for Mark, the WWE clearly won't fall apart with them not being there. I'd probably give them a final farewell in the ring, or one last storyline so that they can have a proper sign off. Then they'd be leaving TV for ever until their Hall of Fame Inductions or RAW's 50th Anniversary or 2000 episode, whichever comes first.

Change Cena Heel and have Punk or Orton as the leading face - I think Orton or Punk are more than able to carry the company on their shoulders, and I think it would be a nice change for Cena that could benefit the WWE. Sell Cena Sux T-shirts, and you're bound to inherit a lot of money.

Zack Ryder - Most overrated person I've ever seen, either keep him as a non wrestling figure, leave him on the Internet, or just fire him. There's no point in having him around.
Pretty much this, except for Trent Barreta. And I think 'Taker and HHH should stick around, just not in the ring. Also neither Punk nor Orton should be the leading face.
Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:54 am by Guest
Mason Ryan, JTG, Strip The Miz v.2 of the WWE title, Alberto del Rio would be gone and Cody Rhodes would be Mr. Money in the Bank right now.
Phillip Phillips
Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:40 pm by Phillip Phillips
Randall Reaume wrote:
Strip The Miz v.2 of the WWE title
Since when was Miz WWE champ?
Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:38 am by Guest
Oh, my bad, CM Punk. Sorry, I couldn't tell the difference. They're both absolute horseshit on the mic
Aaron
Post Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:27 am by Aaron
This thread exclusively was why WWE stopped listening to the fans
Post  by Sponsored content

If you could fire..

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: AWO OOC :: Wrestling Discussion-
Jump to: