ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Oil Can + Fire = BURN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

Oil Can + Fire = BURN! Empty
PostSubject: Oil Can + Fire = BURN!   Oil Can + Fire = BURN! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:26 am

~ " In the City " by Kevin Rudolf hits the sound system of the Syndicate arena as a logo in the shape of an X is shown over the big screen on the stage. Out walks Xavier Serikaz wearing his signature X logo attitude t-shirt, blue jeans, rockport black leather shoes. As he walks down the ramp he holds his arms out taunting some of the fans. Xavier walks up the cold steel steps and climbs through the ropes and is handed a microphone by a ringside assistant. ~

Oil Can + Fire = BURN! Normal_WWE_Raw_1000th_Episode_HDTV_720p_x264-SATHACK_mp4_004051125

" Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention please. I have something to get off my chest. BREAKING NEWS! We have an english teacher in our midst in Hass Johnson. I'm sorry I guess the thought slipped my mind since after this tournement match you will be forgotten in the folk lore of the Syndicate history books. See Hass I've play the game before. Tit for tat, brick for brick. Its all the same kindergarden games everyone else has tried to play with me only to epically fail each and every time. Where should I start with your little tiraid? I've delt with your kind before as a matter of fact it was back in the AWO when I was facing Reed Zimmer for the AWO Intercontinental title. He was this raging alcoholic then the next night he was mister straight edge himself. I'm sorry people just don't change over night Hass. Your still the Hasshole no one in this arena will cheer for unless they're the fans in your own mind. You say my opinion doesn't matter to you and anyone in the back. Then answer this Hass. Why am I the most must see Syndicate wrestler already? Why am I the one the fans are saying will win this whole damn tournement? Because I am the guy who knows how to handle you along with each and every other wrestler in this tournement. "

~ Xavier paces the squared circle with a look of determination and hostility on his face. ~

" Starting with you Hass. Yes I am a hype beast but to be honest thats not a bad thing. Hyping yourself up in a wrestling promotion last time I checked isn't a bad thing. That's a good thing! Point number two...you say my tatoos and the way I speak bring disgrace to the world of professional wrestling? Reality Check Mi...sorry Hass. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first guy to come out here rocking tatoos and speaking the truth to these fans. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first to come out here and tell these people how things really are in professional wrestling. Just like you are not the first or the last to claim he is awesome. Point blank. I know how to use this microphone, these tatoos across my body are from my own accord. Who are you to judge a person's decisions in life? Great turn around Hass...You probably thought before you came out to the ring. Let's turn everything around Xavier said to make him look like a fool. But as I said I've delt with your kind. The kind that gets burned then turns around and changes himself as a reaction to the god given truth. You are a carbon copy of the awesome one. But trust me the reality star wasn't the last one to call himself awesome. I think the Brahma Bull called himself awesome at one point as well. "

Oil Can + Fire = BURN! Normal_WWE_Raw_1000th_Episode_HDTV_720p_x264-SATHACK_mp4_004084000

~ Again the fans of the Wrestling Syndicate chant another superstars name but due to copywrite laws the name is muffled out. But the electricity is in the air for this superstar as the fans well know who this one is. ~

" But I'm not like you Hass not one bit. I'm not some self delusional sick o fant who comes out here and gives himself a complete make over live in the center of this ring. You call my tatoos devilish so does this mean your some bible reading holy man now? I think I dispatched the last guy to claim to read the good book now. As you used a famous quote I have one for you as well from your bible. " Judge not unless ye be judged. " You want to talk about a cheap stab at me. See what happens when you talk about my sister again Hass. See what happens when you bring my family into this. You want to take things personal Hass. Fine but its your grave. I've already buried you once when you came out here being all " awesome " and I'm not afraid to bury you again. You bring the fire I'll bring the oil can. I'll bring everything I have to this match just to shut your mouth! I can bring the pain, I can bring the hurt. I'll make sure they have a stretcher at ringside because you won't like me when I'm angry Hass. You won't like the other side of Xavier Serikaz. Make it personal...I dare you. Chicken shits like yourself only make it personal to try and throw off someone they know they're about to beaten by. I am going to move on in this tournement weither I pin your shoulders to the mat or make you scream like the phony you are. You are not awesome your just another fake. The Lion is coming with claws ready to strike. Bring the pain, bring the hurt. Your words only fuel your hate and your hate FEEDS MY EGO! I'll see you saturday night! "

~ Xavier drops the microphone, climbs through the ring ropes and jumps off the apron of the ring as the scene fades to black. ~
Back to top Go down

Oil Can + Fire = BURN!
Page 1 of 1