ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Words are meaningless

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jared Caine
Jared Caine

Pointz : 101
Thanks Hit : 1

Words are meaningless Empty
PostSubject: Words are meaningless   Words are meaningless EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:33 pm

~ The ring is dark and covered in mist, the titantron begins flashing and suddenly the pyros go off, a man never before seen in the company enters the ring as "Better Than You" by Metallica plays on the P.A. system, he is handed a microphone and then begins speaking ~

Jared Caine
So, this is WEW? I was expecting a bit more than this to be honest, but oh well. I am here for one reason and one reason only, to win matches. I crave Championship Titles, I would say crap like "I know I can win" or "I am undefeated" but words are meaningless, it's action that counts. I am going to take action and become the best in this company, I am going make sure I succeed where others failed. If anyone wants to stand in my way so be it, but be warned, I don't take easily to insults or threats...

~ The crowd boo at Jared as he drops his mic and storms out of the ring, entrance music playing ~
Back to top Go down

Words are meaningless
Page 1 of 1