ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Backing Up My Words

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Backing Up My Words Empty
PostSubject: Backing Up My Words   Backing Up My Words EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:23 pm

Last week, I said I'd defeat The Lockdown on Fusion and I did. You people doubted me because you had faith in your little hero to defeat me. But that didn't happen because I took him out with the X-Factor and pinned him to the mat for the 3 count. See, I've backed up whatever I said. My words, they're not hot air or empty threats, which reminds me of my opponent this week on Fusion. Rather, my words are true. I made the impactful first impression that I said I would. I showed you all that in 5 minutes, I am a superior in the ring. I'm no joke, I'm not going to be taken lightly by anyone in the locker room. This is my era to be the best. I've worked my ass off and you back-stabbing fans would never acknowledge that as you change sides within a heart beat. I do what is best for me, doing what you want, being your clown, that got me nowhere. And the time to make my name big is now.

Pointing back to earlier, I said that my words aren't just hot air and empty threats. Well, my opponent this week on Fusion, he's the exact opposite of me. I'm sure you all admire him as your hero. Kris Storm's his name. He thinks because of the 4 weeks on Fusion without no competition, that's he's the man here. Wake up out the world of delusion Kris. Stop dreaming, the best competition you'll get is here and I'll be your worst nightmare. This might be a big league, but all I see in the locker room are a bunch of scrawny little punks who think they'll get somewhere in this business. While that can happen, it sure as hell won't at my expense. See Kris, you say I'm second rate and at the bottom of the barrel. But with your low intellect, I doubt you to say something wise with logic behind it. You see Kris, I've competed in just one AWO match. And within 1 victory, my name trended worldwide for hours because of my dominant win. I'm already rising here and I'm sure as hell already more popular than your little generic "Foundation" bullshit. You can try to intimidate me like you've done to the whole peasant-filled locker room. But Kris, your little threats don't scare me, they never will. I don't fear any man and I sure as hell won't fear some generic from head-to-toe wrestler who thinks he can slap me around. You won't and on Fusion, your little Foundation, it goes out of business as I take it down once and for all. This is my rise to the top. Realness is on the way to the top. I will send a message to the locker room and that will be that I don't fear any man, whether they do or not. I'm the best and I'll prove it.

Back to top Go down

Backing Up My Words
Page 1 of 1