ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Mikey Cole, I have some words for you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
A. F. Cross

Pointz : 4095
Thanks Hit : -2

Mikey Cole, I have some words for you. Empty
PostSubject: Mikey Cole, I have some words for you.   Mikey Cole, I have some words for you. EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Snow appears on screen as the titantron flickers to life as the sound of static can be heard in the arena. The New World Disorder logo appears on screen as Machine Gun Blues hits the P.A.

Mikey Cole, I have some words for you. 106epuc

Austin Cross struts out onto the stage, arm in arm with NWD's manager, Mickie Macabre, who is dressed in fishnet stockings on her arms & legs, and a tight leather bodysuit which goes just above and below her breasts and hips, almost BDSM style. The ever-present smirk on Austin Cross' face grows wider as the fans begin chanting New World Disorder as he is led down the ramp and into the ring. He nods along to the song with the fans as he waits for Mickie to grab him a mic, and when she does, raises it into the air, motioning it like a sword before he begins to speak.

"As a wise man named Edward Bulwer-Lytton once said, 'The pen is mightier than the sword.' But as someone else is quoted as saying, 'Actions speak louder than words.' Now, it seems like some people would be in a predicament, as these contradict each other. But me, no, it's crystal clear. I live my life by both. Because although I wield this microphone like a sword, without the beating I lay down on my opponents in the ring, I would be nothing more than a Mike Cole. A weak, egotistical jobber who thinks too highly of himself. Reminds me of a certain person, who has a lot of double-letters in their name, and a fond affection for guitar smashes..."

Chants begin being screamed from the fans, but as to prevent copyright infringement, they have to be filtered out. Instead, they're replaced by something similar, 'THAT FERRET.' Austin grins and pumps his hands along to the cheers until they die down, returning the mic back to his lips.

"No, I use a mixture of both. Everything I say I can back up in the ring. But... when is the last time Mike Cole won a match? Actually... when is the last time Mike Cole won anything? Last time I heard anything about him, he was sniffing Cole Scorpio's panties, attempting to try to rub some of his talent off onto himself. Mike Cole couldn't hold Martin Taylor's jockstrap, let alone defeat me in the ring."

Cross flips his hair back, getting it out of his face as he continues.

"And he dare call himself 'The Best Wrestler In The World?' Tell me, Mike, what was the highlight of your career? Riding the coattails of 'The Best In the Universe' and The Dark Angel in H.E.E.L? Or perhaps jobbing out to every wrestler above 3 feet tall in the northern hemisphere? Although I think all the times you used the most dry, generic gimmicks you could find top all of your achievements, what little of them you have."

He pauses for a few seconds, realizing he had begun shouting and turning a deep red. He shakes a few times and cracks his joints, trying to relieve some of his pent-up rage.

"But the thing that pisses me off the most about Cole is what he said about Decapitation Station. You say I'll only be remembered by the fans for being Phillip Phillip's partner? Even if that was the case, at least they would remember me. You'll fade like all the other no-namers that have appeared in this business throughout the years. Ever heard of Sullivan Hedger? Or maybe Trent Acid? Yes, I'm sure you have. But you don't remember. Because as soon as they stopped wrestling, their whole career, if you would call it that' evaporated like water in a drought. You remind me a lot of Sullivan, Mikey. He tried to get his career off with a big push from other people, and when that didn't work, he faded. And when I eliminate you first on Saturday, you'll realize that you've already started to be forgotten as the glory of the New World Disorder stakes another claim in this company."

Austin drops the mic and motions for Mickie to follow him as he slides out of the ring, beginning the walk back up the ramp stretching as the screen fades to the tune of Machine Gun Blues.
Back to top Go down

Mikey Cole, I have some words for you.
Page 1 of 1