ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Jacobs' warning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Austin Jacobs
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Austin Jacobs

Pointz : 2096
Thanks Hit : 0

Jacobs' warning Empty
PostSubject: Jacobs' warning   Jacobs' warning EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Cameras show Austin Jacobs working in a nondescript ring in a gym, with 3 other guys. They are going one on three, but Austin is making short work of them. One charges him and he Austin hip tosses him right over the ropes. The next man is running at Austin and he sidesteps him, grabs his arm, and hooks him into a devil's lock DDT. Finally the third guy starts to go after him and Austin hits a gut kick, then lifts him up and hit the Jacobs Driver. Austin surveys his work, then turns to the camera.

Austin Jacobs
I finally have a match in AWO. And guess what, they took my advice, and more! They gave me not two opponents, but three! Not that it matters. I mean seriously, these guys are a joke. One of 'em is named Toast for god's sake! That's what I ate for breakfast this morning, not a name. And this Hass guy. Apparently he's been here awhile? I've never heard of him. Apparently he's been "resurrected". I hope he can do it twice, because he'll need to do it again after I'm done with him.

And then there's Zeke Nero. Possibly my only real threat, but still not really a challenge. He may have more experience than me, but that doesn't really matter. Experience won't help him when he's Locked Out cold.

I really couldn't care less who gets sent after me. Get that? I'll just beat 'em all. I'm going to win this match, then use that to jump start my ride to a title.

Hass, Toast, and you Nero, be warned. I have no problems with you, but you three are nothing but stepping stones to me. I will not hesitate to destroy any of you on my way to the top.
Austin turns away, then turns back, grinning.
You know, it's kind of fitting that his name is Toast. Because after Fusion this Friday, he will go down in history as one of the first men to be burnt by "The Blaze."
Jacobs turns back to his partners, chuckling to himself, and tells them to get back in the ring and get to work as the cameras fade away.

Last edited by Austin Jacobs on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Match got switched to a fatal 4 way instead of a trple threat)
Back to top Go down

Jacobs' warning
Page 1 of 1