ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Austin jacobs promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Austin Jacobs
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Austin Jacobs

Pointz : 2096
Thanks Hit : 0

Austin jacobs promo Empty
PostSubject: Austin jacobs promo   Austin jacobs promo EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:09 pm

Cameras come on to show Lauren Brooke standing in what looks like an empty storage room backstage. Austin Jacobs is in the background, seemingly doing his best to rip a punching bag to shread with his fists, and apparently oblivious to Brooke.

Lauren Brooke

Ladies and gentlemen, after searching for him fruitlessly for the last couple of days since his dominating loss last week at Fusion, we are with the self proclaimed "Only True Anarchist", Austin Jacobs. Mr. Jacobs, what do you have to say about your loss last week?

Jacobs freezes, then slowly turns around to face the camera. He looks like he hasn't shaved in days, and he has an almost manic gleam in his eyes.

Austin Jacobs

What do I have to say? What do I have to say!? Theres not much to say! I underestimated Nero. I knew he was my only threat but I din't pay attention and just rushed at him like a fool. I was overconfident, and it cost me. I was humiliated in front of every one of those ingrates you call fans.

Jacobs is breathing heavy but then a maniacal smile crosses his face.

Austin Jacobs

But that was the past, and this is now. I may have lost last week *He very faintly twitches when he says lost*, but I will not lose again. I will prove that I am the best wrestler in the AWO. I will earn my title as the only true anarchist, in Anarchy Pro Wrestling!

He calms down and settles into a very low voice.

My opponent, Botan, is nothing but the punchline of a bad joke. He's never even won a frigging match! I have won matches around the world, and I will beat him this week. Not only that, but I will destroy him, and leave him a battered shell of the man he once was. I will send him back to Uganda in a wooden crate. That is my vow and nothing, and no one, will stop me from completing it!

Jacobs storms away leaving Lauren Brooke standing there speechless
Back to top Go down

Austin jacobs promo
Page 1 of 1