ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

My final words.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My final words. Empty
PostSubject: My final words.   My final words. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:54 pm

"Nothing matters what you say, unless you can back it up in the ring."

The scene fades in to a room. In the room is what your average bedroom/living room would look like. There are posters on the wall, a TV, couch, stuff like that. A few seconds after a glimpse of the room, the camera cuts to a hallway where you see people wandering the halls. The camera stops at a door with a sign that says, "Jacob Steele's Locker Room." You hear a knock on the door, but no answer. After a few more knocks, a man walks up behind the camera. That man, is me, Jacob Steele. I walk in front of the camera, open the door, and motion the cameraman to come in. I close the door behind him and take a seat on my couch.

"Barbed Consequences is tomorrow night. In less than 24 hours, the first ever Extreme Champion will be crowned here in the Anarchy Wrestling Organization. There are twenty men in this match, in what will be a match that no one will forget. It could end careers, further careers, or just put a slight stop to a career. This is the type of match that changes a man. This, is what every man lives for. A Championship Match at a PPV. After all the talk that has been going on about it, we are very close to finding out who the most Extreme superstar in AWO is. The man who wins this match, will go down in the record books, not only as the first ever Extreme Champion, but as a man who survived a match of this caliber. Every single superstar in this match has just as good of a chance as I do, some more than others due to more experience. There are those who have been here since the beginning, just joined, or just joined a few weeks ago. No matter, this match could end in so many different ways. Nobody can promise a victory in a match like this. I'm not here to tell you I'm going to win. I'm not here to talk for thirty minutes about every single superstar in this match. I'm here to tell you all that I wouldn't want to begin my career here in AWO any other way than in this match. If I do take the victory, what a night it will be for me. I don't expect it, but I will put EVERYTHING into this match in order to make an impact. To those in this match, good luck. Everyone will need it. I will be looking for a debut victory at Barbed Consequences. These are my final words going into the match tomorrow. Again, good luck to everyone, I will see you soon."

The camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

My final words.
Page 1 of 1