ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

No More Words

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

No More Words Empty
PostSubject: No More Words   No More Words EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:12 pm

The scene opens up in a wrestling ring, where Aidan Raider is standing. The ring is not a AWO
six sided ring, instead it is a normal four sided ring. Unlike the rings used in major wrestling companies,
the ring looks very ratty and badly put together.

Aidan Raider || Main Event Material
Sorry, Phillip. I turned on my TV this morning, and well, Modern Family wasn't on, so I switched
channels, and you'll never guess what popped up on my screen. It was you! Seriously, imagine the
shock on my dog's face, when you popped up. He won't even go into the living room anymore, haha.
Silly animals. We all know you look like a big foot with mange, but we all know you're harmless really.
Terrible wrestler, no charisma and not entertaining. You're not a threat to me, Phillip. And you're not
a threat to my world title, you think you are, though, which is the funny thing.

Are you really that deluded? I mean, it doesn't take a genius. I mean, a person that BROKE his balls?
Really? That would actually imply that you didn't have a set to begin with. I'm not some sort of
snickers spokesperson, but you really need to get some nuts. Well, you've probably turned on the
TV, and you're watching me now. I know you're watching. You're probably taking off your pants
as we speak, but hey, I do have that effect. It's 2012, I won't judge, eh? But you're probably
wondering where I am, and why I'm here. Well, this is a independent promotion in the Great Lakes.
My first ever promotion. Where I won my first title, where I had my first match, you know the drill.
I'm not in Florida at the minute, but believe me, I wouldn't miss our match for ANYTHING. Phillip, I
want you to prepare for our match. I want you to train, I want you to do everything you can going
into our match.

I know you. You're a confident guy, and you probably think you can beat me with your hands tied
behind your back. Well, you're wrong. I can see it now. You're going to go into our match, with no
game plan, no strategy, because you think you can beat me with a click of your fingers. And any
normal person would just let you go into match day, unprepared, but not me. I want a challenge.
I want to face the REAL Phillip Phillips. I want to face you at 150 percent. So, this is more or less
a warning. I'm going to wish you luck, Phil, because I don't hate you, I don't dislike you, in fact, I
think you're a pretty cool guy, but you're just another person I have to go through to keep this belt
around my waist.

No more words, Phillip. No more excuses. It's time for action.

Aidan Raider leaves the ratty ring, as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down

No More Words
Page 1 of 1