ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Final Showdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

Final Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Final Showdown   Final Showdown EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:32 am

Mike Cole is shown backstage right before his match against Reed Zimmer is going to begin,Mr.Coal is by his side and Josh Mattews arrives to interview him.

Josh Mattews
Excuse me Mr.Cole but what do you think is going to happen next in your Intercontinental Championship match against Reed Zimmer?

Mike Cole
Well Josh,I should tell you that there is no way I´m losing that match,nothing can stop destiny and its my destiny to win the Intercontinental Championship at Phenomenon and then unify it with the World Heavyweight Championship.
Now what will happen in our match will be hardcore,there will be chair shots,broken tables,ladders,broken bones and a new Intercontinental Champion!!!! Zimmer says he will punish me,well I think it will happen the other way around,it doesnt matter how much am I hurt in that match,I wont give up!!!I wont quit!!!And most important I WONT LOSE!!!!!

Josh Mattews
You seem very confident about this Mike,but......what if you lose?

Mike Cole
Would you like to answer that question Mr.Coal?

Mr.Coal
Well Josh,there is no way to answer that question,because Mike Cole wont lose.....I´m making sure of that,if someone tries to attack Mike Cole,I will personally destroy him,I dont think Mike Cole actually needs any help when he faces Reed Zimmer I mean the man has no talent at all,and he´s always bragging about how he defeated Mike Cole,well let me get something straight Reed,you may have defeated Cole in the past but he´s at his prime now and there´s no way you will beat him again!!!!!

Josh Mattews
Would you like to tell us one last thing before your match starts Mike?

Mike Cole
Well actually yes,Reed I´m giving you an oppotunity,if you dont show in our match,I wont have to destroy you or end your career,if you show up......you will regret thinking you can beat me,because after our match.....you will never be the same again and after I lock the Mikecator and make you tap out like the little bitch you are,I will be crowned the NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION!!!!!!.....And there´s nothing that you can do about it......Now if you excuse us Josh,I got a match to win.

Mike Cole and Mr.Coal head into the ring,The Intercontinental Championship match is about to begin while Josh Mattews goes away to interview another wrestler.

(END OF PROMO)
Back to top Go down

Final Showdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: