ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Being Real ! =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Being Real ! =) Empty
PostSubject: Being Real ! =)   Being Real ! =) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:30 pm

The scene fades in to Lauren Brooks trying to catch up to Tevon Hunter. When she finally caught up to him she tries to catch her breath. She starts explaining to Tevon Hunter that she wants to finish the interview that she started before Tevon left her hanging in the locker room. Tevon decides to finish up the interview from earlier.

Lauren Brooks

Alright Tevon Hunter, out there you didn't hold back any punches tonight of what you thought about a few people in the battle royal later tonight. Do you think it's smart to alienate yourself in the match which could probably result of you being eliminated first.

Tevon Hunter scratches his chin before responding to Lauren's question.

Tevon Hunter

As you should know I'm the type of guy who likes to keep it real with the audience, you all will know hpw I feel about something or somebody. For me alienating myself I don't care if the whole roster is against me I know for a fact that I'm still going to put on a show like I'm going to do from here on out.

Lauren Brooks

Okay next question, you targeted literally everyone that's involved in the Battle Royal match but though you failed to mention Xenon Byers and Jacob Steele. I want to know do you have any connections with them or are you afraid of them?

Tevon Hunter sarcastically chuckles at what Lauren just said to him

Tevon Hunter

Just to let you know miss is that I'm not afraid of any living being on this planet. The only man I fear and also revere in my life is God himself. Also the reason why I didn't bashed on Jacob Steele and Xenon Byers is because both of them are close friends of mine. What we all have in common is that we all wanted to wrestle for this company in particular. Also that it's a dream of mine to be in a championship match with them. So it's going to be us in the final 5. But rest to sure I won't pull any punches even though they're my friend and I won't be up staged by anyone including my friends in this match.

Lauren Brooks

Okay last question, tonight you bashed on KD who has won championships after championships. This man has been one of the top stars in every company or promotion that he has been signed to. Comparing the both of you it's believed that he's more likely than anyone to win and it's believe that he can beat you in a match just off of his experiences in big time high pressured matches. Knowing this do you think that you can go toe to toe with?

Tevon Hunter quickly answers Lauren's question.

Tevon Hunter

You see Lauren, I would first off like to say that Kevin is a man who lives in the past of his own achievements. I don't care what he has done or what he has accomplished over the years he has been doing this. What's sad about him is that he feels that he has the need to come out and state that (mimicking) I won the so so championship in this company, I'm the longest reigning champion in that company, I was undefeated blah blah blah. It gets old does it? What it sounds to me is that Kevin Devastation feels that he has to do that in order to make not use but himself believe that he's still relevant today. He focus on his past only because he's denying that he no longer has a future in wrestling at all. The only thing that can comfort him at night is what he has done in the past. this is how I see it, if Kevin wins this title it's like the one of the few things or if not the only thing that will make him feel relevant.

Tevon Hunter takes a deep breath and and ask Lauren Brooks the microphone, he look into the camera.

Tevon Hunter

Hey Kevin, this quote is from Sparky Anderson a really really, wise man and I think this perfectly fits you and how you act in this company. “People who live in the past generally are afraid to compete in the present. I've got my faults, but living in the past is not one of them. There's no future in it." I hope you heard that Kevin cause when we have a one on one battle I promise you that living in your past will not help you at all cause even though majority of this fans admire me or look up to me as a role model or what but I'm letting everyone know when it comes to me and you I will change in an instant cause I won't even hesitate if the opportunity presents itself, I'm going to take you out...permanently! And that's just m keeping it real.

Tevon Hunter hands the microphone back to Lauren Brooks and went back to his locker room to prepare for his match.
Back to top Go down

Being Real ! =)
Page 1 of 1