ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Real World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

The Real World Empty
PostSubject: The Real World   The Real World EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:41 pm

~ " In the City " by Kevin Rudolf hits the sound system of the Syndicate arena as a logo in the shape of an X is shown over the big screen on the stage. Out walks Xavier Serikaz wearing his signature X logo attitude t-shirt, blue jeans, rockport black leather shoes. As he walks down the ramp he holds his arms out taunting some of the fans. Xavier walks up the cold steel steps and climbs through the ropes and is handed a microphone by a ringside assistant. ~

The Real World Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2012_03_19_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000234667

" Ladies and gentlemen of the Syndicate it's official. The board of directors has come to their senses and have given me the opprotunity to main event their first ever episode of RAGE! Now I don't mean to sound full of myself or to sound overley cocky but are we really that surprised? It's quiet obvious this Board of Directors knows a good thing when they see it. So props to the directors of the syndicate. Your on my good graces this week. There is however someone in the back who is not on my good graces by the name of Haas Johnson. "

~ The fans mix their chants of SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! with boos and chants against Haas Johnson. ~

" I know, I know none of you like the quote unquote " Haashole ". To be completely honest Haas calling yourself the Onslaught of Awesomeness only makes yourself look like a bigger fool. Let me get one thing perfectly clear. I came into this promotion with an open mind and cleared the slates for each and every person in the back. I was willing to give everyone a chance to prove themselves different from what I once knew. But surprise, surprise no one has changed. We still have the cry babies, the ones who think they deserve everything on a silver platter and everything else in the book. Then we have Haas Johnson, the biggest ripoff artist in the world of professional wrestling. Hey um Haas I think there's someone in a different promotion that would think you are less than " awesome ". I won't name names but he was on a show called the " Real World ". I think you can figure it out from there. "

~ The fans start to chant the wrestlers name but due to copywrite laws it is muffled out. Xavier laughs as he hears the wrestlers name. ~

The Real World Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2012_03_19_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000246746

" This crowd is well educated from what I hear. That's a good thing because I'm the type to use big words and for a pee brain like some. What I say goes right over their heads. Haas you talk about a switch going off in your head when the bell sounds that tells you to " go all out ". That's the difference between you and I. I don't need a bell to go all out, I go all out every night I step into this ring. No bell, the only motivation I need are these fans. Weither they love me or hate me they all can't get enough of one of the best wrestlers in professional wrestling today. I have to ask something though Haas you said that Haastility is coming to the Syndicate? Do you re-name everything starting with " Haas ". We've got the Haasholes, Haastility. What else is there going to be? Haaszilla? Haaseronie? Haasepsi? You name it folks eventually it will have the name " Haas " worked into it if this fool becomes the Syndicate champion. That is where I step in and put my foot down. I am not going to allow some idiot to hold the Syndicate Championship belt. I am not going to allow some carbon copy wrestler hold the most prestigous title in this promotion. I'll be damned if I am going to loose to Haas Johnson, the biggest joke in professional wrestling. I've beaten worse but this guy cuts the cake. Haas you say you've worked your ass off to get where you are today. Well you must not have broken a sweat watching the other guys videos on youtube and coming here to copy his every move. "

~ Xavier stops his rant for a moment and walks around the ring to collect his thoughts. He wipes the hair out of his eyes as he takes in the fans chants and cheers. ~

The Real World Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2012_03_19_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000242609

" Let me make one thing crystal clear. Come saturday night Haas when its our turn to main event the Syndicate's first ever Rage. I will come out with guns blazing ready to do what it takes to move on in this tournement. The worst thing you can do is overlook the fact you are stepping into the ring with one of the best wrestlers in professional wrestling. I'm not going to say I'm awesome because I'm not some self delusional sickofant. I'm simply going to say this. Hate me for my words, be jealous of my accomplishments. Because your hate and jealously feeds my ego! "

~ With that being said Xavier drops the microphone, climbs out of the ring and jumps to the mat as the scene fades to black with the crowds chanting the name of SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! ~
Back to top Go down

The Real World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: