ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

This is as Real as it gets, pal.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hass Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Hass Johnson

Pointz : 146
Thanks Hit : 0

This is as Real as it gets, pal. Empty
PostSubject: This is as Real as it gets, pal.   This is as Real as it gets, pal. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:33 am

--- A shout of AWESOME is heard from the PA System as "Remember The Name" by Fort Minor blasts on the speakers. Out comes Hass Johnson as the Hassholes in the crowd cheer. He poses at the center of the stage. ---

This is as Real as it gets, pal. Tumblr_m1eze5414B1qlrs5eo2_250

--- Hass makes his way down the ramp and high fives Hassholes in the crowd and signs an autograph before making his way into the ring and posing on the turnbuckle. ---

This is as Real as it gets, pal. Tumblr_m5olel1bFz1qzkr3vo1_500

--- Hass gets off the turnbuckle after and then stares around the crowd before lifting a mic to his lips and proceeding to speak. ---

This is as Real as it gets, pal. Tumblr_m5vo3cUJ6S1qjke1ro2_250

Well it seems as if we have just about a FULL house of Hassholes in this building tonight! Haha, it seems as if Xavier Serikaz had some words responding to my speech a few days back. Hey, it looks like he can't even pronounce my name correctly! But I guess any of you Hassholes can teach the simpleton how it's said. Anyways, that's not why I'm out here. I'm out here to address what Xavier had to say about me. Hey, I didn't expect any more than some empty trash talk from his feeble self. Ya see, Xavier, I can care less about your opinion. You want to give everyone a chance to impress you? Really? Are you kidding? I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR OPINION... I take that back; NO ONE DOES. What your view of someone is doesn't matter. Your ego disgusts me. The way you think that the world revolves around your ass is simply irritating and shows what a self-centered prick you really are. Anyways, I'm a ripoff? HILARIOUS! It's not like I HAVEN'T heard that one before in my 6 year career! Boy, oh boy, Xavier, you must've watched my old rivals because just like them, you're wrong. I'm the original Awesome, I'm FOREVER Awesome, and I'm the soon to be FIRST World Champion here in the Syndicate of Wrestling. Call it cocky, but I know you, Xavier. I have you well scouted and even more scouted than you have yourself. See, I'm not playing any mind games, I'm telling you the whole truth. Judging from your last speech, you've basically gave it away; you're a cage monkey. And you need to be locked up. I can tell it from those hideous, devilish tattoos all over your body to just the way you speak; you're an animal. People like you shouldn't be in the business because you disgrace the art of Pro Wrestling and make it look like it's a Street Fight. As for the renaming, why not? I rename a lot of things, I'll rename you to "Hypebeast-rikaz" after RAGE because you are nothing more than a hype beast. Everyone that's lost to you can tell me how great you are, what you're capable of, whatever else. But do you think that for those simple WORDS, that I'll be hurt?

"Stick and stones may break bones, but words will never hurt me."

This is as Real as it gets, pal. Tumblr_m60vjqoRvi1qfpn1oo4_250

Indeed. What people say about you is talk. And talk is CHEAP... much like your sister on Tuesday's... AS I WAS SAYING, you may try to beat me down, but you won't. I won't give up until I'm taken out on a stretcher and boy you better try your best to make that happen because NOTHING will stop me from moving past you in this Tournament. Change shall be brought to this business and enough of you generic men. They say not to get close to the fire, or you'll get burned. Well, this Hasshole is COMING for you, Fire. And I'm bringing with me the extinguisher that'll launch you a few notches down as I climb the mountain to the top of this company. Call me a joke all you want, it shows you being the immature fool you are. Call me whatever you have to, pal, but NOTHING and I mean it... NOTHING will get in the way of your Demise on RAGE and my rise to the top. You won't have to take me seriously, but when your down on the mat for three seconds right before that bell sounds, just remember that Hasstility has taken you down. Maybe, just maybe, then you'll realize who I am. Who I am as in the soon-to-be SYNDICATE CHAMPION!

After RAGE, you and the locker room backstage WILL realize that I am going to maul my way through this Tournament. I'm taking down the "Lion" and then I'm going to eat the rest of the cubs. Why? Because I have something you lack and that's the right to be...

--- Hass pulls the mic up and shouts... ---

This is as Real as it gets, pal. Tumblr_m2hj89wgIP1rpg71oo2_250

AWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSOOOOOMMMEEEEEEEE!!!

--- Hass drops the mic as the Hassholes cheer him and his theme hits again. He exits the ring and walks up the ramp and to the back as the camera fades out. ---
Back to top Go down
http://FWEfederation.com

This is as Real as it gets, pal.
Page 1 of 1