ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

No stone left unturned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

No stone left unturned Empty
PostSubject: No stone left unturned   No stone left unturned EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:04 pm

The scene opens inside an empty court room. The back of the judge's chair is facing the camera. A voice begins to speak.

In just a few short days all hell will break loose. Anarchy will run rampant through the streets, right into the AWO arena. Locked inside a cage wrapped in barbed wire, HEEL will meet it's ultimate demise. I believe it was Xavier that called it just a couple weeks ago that Cole Scorpio was going to tuck his tail and run. The fear gripped him and when he realised the truth, he ran like a little bitch.

Dark Angel, your diluted mind is filled with your own bullshit. If I remember correctly, Tony and I beat you and Cole without Xavier at ringside. It was then that the demise of HEEL was truely shown. Mike Cole is and always will be just another chump. Come Barbed Consequences we will drive the final stake into the heart of HEEL. We're going to rip those precious tag team titles from your hands. Your blood will stain that mat. Your flesh is going to be left in pieces wrapped in the barbed wire.

The chair spins around to reveal Kris Storm sitting in the judge's chair.

At Barbed Consequences Holy Hell will be the judge, the jury, and your executioner. You can hide behind your mask, you can hide behind your bitch, but you can't hide the fear. I can see it in your eyes Dark Angel. You've shown your weakness. You're shattered and trying to make excuses. You're looking for an easy way out. Well let me tell you first hand, that there will be no easy way out for you or Mike Cole. The Foundation, Holy Hell is going to destroy you. Aiden Raider may have taken a cheap way out of his match against me, but I'm going to let either of you try. You see Aiden succumbed to the fear and tucked his tail just as Cole Scorpio did. The rise and fall of HEEL is upon you. You had your fifteen minutes of fame. Well guess what, time's up. Tony and I are here to collect what belongs to us. What belongs to Holy Hell. What belongs to the Foundation. Without the Foundation this promotion would be nothing. It would be on the brink of failure. Look what we've done in 10 weeks. The Foundation has brought this promotion into the lime light. We've brought the AWO into the big show.

Welcome to a new era in sports entertainment HEEL. This new era doesn't have room for you. You want to see extreme DA? Well extreme is what you're going to get from us. Trust me, we've saved the best for this match. Bring everything you've got, because you're going to need it. We're going to put you on the pedastal known as life and bring it tumbling down on top of you. Get ready to kiss those titles goodbye. Spend your last few days with them and make sure you shine them up real nice for us. Mark my word HEEL. YOU WILL NOT WALK OUT OF BARBED CONSEQUENCES AS THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.

Kris spins the chair back around as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down

No stone left unturned
Page 1 of 1