ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

24 hours left, Wrath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

24 hours left, Wrath Empty
PostSubject: 24 hours left, Wrath   24 hours left, Wrath EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:50 pm

The camera zooms in on Anton Hinston watching TV in his locker room. The fans boos at the first sight of Anton. He breathly looks at the camera, then back at the TV screen. He has a very serious look on his face. 14 NOT 15 seconds pass by and Anton turns off the TV. He shortly says: ''No more Scooby Doo, gotta get ready for my match''. He goes around the locker room, getting some of his wrestling stuff such as his elbow pads and a new 'Hate' T-Shirt. He was currently wearing his street clothes, new looking leather All Star Converse shoes, sexy looking jeans and a New England Patriots jersey. He, this time, had noticed the camera, so he didn't take of his pants in front of the camera... again. After collecting his things, he started talking to the camera:

Anton Hinston
Friday the 16th will be the second time I enter a PPV. It will also be the second time I enter a PPV without my match being a title match Rolling Eyes. But it's okay, because last time I was at a PPV, I ended a man's career. Hi Jacob!

Anton waves at the camera.

Anton Hinston
How's that commentary going? I wouldn't know, I'm in the ring at the same time. You went from ''best paid'' all the way to commentary? Dude, Reed uses more money on beer in one night, then you get paid each week. But, aslong as you're happy I still don't really give a shit. Now..

Anton takes a short pause, thinking people would get really excited.

Anton Hinston
Wrath will be the next person to feel my hate. And, as I did to Jacob, I will end his career. I've said time and time again, I will end ''the end''. Everyone thinks Aidan Raider vs Alex Jester will be the match of the night. The people who thinks that doesn't know wrestling. They think that just because it's for the main title it must be the best match, but that's where y'all are wrong. Wrath might be the worst wrestler, yes. But when a match involves me, it becomes clear to every true wrestling fan that that's the match to watch. I am from the greatest country in the world, Denmark. In Denmark we're not fat, stupid, underachievers like you americans. We're a great, smart kind of people. We're one of a kind. That Wrath guy might be from another planet, but I'm full of 'Hate'. You say my hate for others hating have gotten in my way of succeeding. I laughed when I saw your little speech, I wasn't intimidated, I wasn't scared, I saw through your tough shell. You said, lemme get this right..

Anton took out a piece of paper from his pants. ''Ignore this, I remember what he said Laughing''. Without looking up from the paper Anton said:

Anton Hinston

''You are at the border line between heaven and hell. I will be the man that will decide your fate from here on out. I am your Judge, Jury and executioner''.

Anton looked up from the paper.

Anton Hinston
Wow. I'm at the borderline between heaven and hell? No, I'm at the borderline between putting a disease to an end, and becoming the biggest fail in wrestling history. How would I ever lose to a Kane wannabe like you? You're nothing more then a bad impersonator of a already shitty person. You also kinda said you would set the casket on fire if you trapped me in it? Wow, that's original.
I just can't help feeling that I've seen that before.24 hours left, Wrath 468687297
You had to get help from another loser, Alex Jester to finish your promo. You actually had to get an old tape. Now you're stealing stuff from Alex Jester? Wrath, get a personality and not a stolen one. I use something called ''being myself''. At a very young age I found out that hate would get me further then being nice. I found out that people will step on you like a doormat if you don't stand up for yourself. I learned to fight for myself, not for anyone else. I'm the type of person that doesn't have many friends, but the ones I have know who I am and what I stand for. If I hadn't fought for myself I would never have been here today. I would've been somewhere with a needle in my arm, or even worse, buried somewhere with a stone right above my head saying: ''Who the fuck care anyways?''. I'm here and I'm not going to stop now. I'm going to end another career, and I'm going to do that being myself. 24 hours left Wrath. 24 hours left.

The camera turns black.
Back to top Go down
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

24 hours left, Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: 24 hours left, Wrath   24 hours left, Wrath EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Edited Laughing
Back to top Go down

24 hours left, Wrath
Page 1 of 1