ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

A Stone Cold Killer?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Stone Cold Killer? Empty
PostSubject: A Stone Cold Killer?   A Stone Cold Killer? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Alex Kross was relaxing in his garage, working on the engine of his 1966 Chevelle
A Stone Cold Killer? 1966-chevrolet-chevelle-ss-396-3

His wife approached, bringing Lex another bottle of Hatorade, and Lauren Brooke followed her with a camera crew.

Lex? Lex Kross? Have you heard about your match for Fusion? You've been unusually silent.

Covered in grease, wearing a battered old Tigers hat backwards and a mechanics jumpsuit with a nametag reading "TED", Alex took the bottle from his wife and kissed her on the forehead, thanking her quietly. He then nodded to his son, seated in the front seat of the car, and pointed his thumb at the door.

Give your old man a couple of minutes would ya? Looks like I've got to work.

The 8 year old, hamming it up for the camera, pretended to pout as he left the garage with his Mother.

So... this week I'm up against a Cold Blooded Killer, is it? Am I really supposed to take this stuff seriously? It's wrestling, dude. You're not a Cold Blooded Killer, you're just a jerkass in tights. And on Fusion, you're going to be the most recent addition to the list of guys who have been beaten by Alex Kross. Don't let the fact that I'm at home, working on my car fool you... I never stop training. Earlier today I watched tape of your matches. Right now, I'm going over every second of them in my mind, noting every mistake you made, thinking of ways to capitolize. Later tonight, after I put my son to bed, I'll be in the gym. While you sleep, I train.

I'd tell you to get ready... but let's face it, there's nothing you can do to prepare for what you're about to experience.
Back to top Go down

A Stone Cold Killer?
Page 1 of 1