ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The First Female, The First Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The First Female, The First Champion Empty
PostSubject: The First Female, The First Champion   The First Female, The First Champion EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Watching the Tiki promo had the Jaded one Jayden Carmichael freaked out. Tiki was such a...large female, and as she was pacing the floor, Jayden was talking to herself, trying to psych herself out.

"How the hell did this happen? I am the first female, I am the one that is the best, I am AWO."

After a few moments, her sister Destiny walked into the locker room with two bottles of water. Seeing her sister freak out, she grabbed her and sat her down, handing her the water.

"Drink Jay, drink. Take it you saw the promo of that fat bitch. Stop freaking out, What have we talked about before?"

"What did we say? This hoe is huge!"

"That there is a weakness to every strength. OK, she has big knees, kick her there. You have a strength. Your feet. Your use of those feet will knock her out."

She took a deep breath and remembered her training against grown men. She then asked herself one question.

Why the hell am I freaking out?

She smiled, relaxing back and taking a deepo breath.

"Your right Destiny. After all, I am the first female of AWO. I Always find a way to kick all kinds of major tail feathers. I will be the first and only Sirens champion. I will make sure of that."

"There is the Jayden I know. Now I need to make sure of a few things, I will be right back with your bag."

Getting up to leave, Destiny shared a smile with her sister and off she went. That left a newly confident Jayden to sit there and smile to herself. This is the start of the Siren Division and this is the champion that AWO wants.

Jayden Carmichael :: Siren Champion

Nice ring to it huh?
Back to top Go down

The First Female, The First Champion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: