ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Extreme Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

Pointz : 10248
Thanks Hit : 11

The Extreme Champion Empty
PostSubject: The Extreme Champion   The Extreme Champion EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:23 am

The crowd is silent, not knowing what to expect. The pyros go off and "All About The Power" plays. Matt Knoxville comes out and looks around the crowd as he gets a mixture of boos and cheers. He seems hyped for his match on Fusion and is excited to be facing the Extreme Champion, William Black. He picks up a microphone and climbs up the steps in to the ring.

So, I suppose you all heard about my match then?

The crowd starts to chant "Matt vs Black!" and are pumped for this weeks special Fusion.

Now I don't usually come out here to praise anyone, but William Black has earned my respect, Now I know he isn't the toughest competitor in this company, but he is definitely one of the smartest. I need to overcome the challenge who is William Black, and I am going to do that by being not just physically tough, but mentally too. I know Black thinks the match is tucked sweetly in his pocket, but fact is it isn't, you beat Ultimate Destroyer, or John Smith as he is now known, but I'm not him, I'm Matt Knoxville and I put a hell lot more of a fight. So cheer me or boo me, I don't really care, all I care about is William Black.

Half the crowd start to chant "Matt!" and the other half begin chanting "Sucks!"

Like I already said you are definitely a challenge, William Black, a tough challenge. I am not going to bend or break the rules this week and I am glad to be facing you and will enjoy beating you, I have waited my whole life to face you, and I have waited to beat you ever since I started in TNA, and now we are finally in the same wrestling promotion I can finally live my dream of defeating the great William Black! So whether you are ready for the Knox Bottom or not, I am going to make sure that is what you get on Friday night, and the referee will be raising my hand because you either cannot continue or I got the three-count. If you think any different you're wrong because you see, I'm going to go all out on Fusion to make sure you lose, and you will only be the first of my winning streak, and who else can say that their first win was against William Black? No one because the only person good enough to beat you is me.

Matt puts his microphone down. "All About The Power" plays through the speakers as a determined Matt Knoxville leaves the arena

Back to top Go down

The Extreme Champion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: