ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Martin Taylor Promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

Pointz : 1418
Thanks Hit : 1

Martin Taylor Promo Empty
PostSubject: Martin Taylor Promo   Martin Taylor Promo EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:01 am

"Crowd Boos as Martin Taylor heading to the ring with no high five"
"He takes a mic and begins to speak"

You all are booing me?? You should be booing yourself. Look at the man you are cheering, Lex Thunder.

"Crowd Cheers"

SHUT UP!

"Again Boos by the crowd"

As I was saying, Look at Lex Thunder, a monster that wants you all to "bow" down to him and you like fools, are encouraging him to do this by cheering to him. Now Lex, you made me turn my back on my fans because I was shocked to see them booing for my last Fusion. Like I said, he should be Kicked out of Anarchy Wrestling Organization A.K.A AWO.
I challenged Lex for a match, but I didn't get a response. So please Lex, Come out here and tell me your response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martin Taylor Promo   Martin Taylor Promo EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:00 am

Lex comes out without any lightning this time. He raises the mic and says a short sentence.

Pain, sufferance, agony.

Lex then puts the mic down and turns to leave but Taylor stops him...

Back to top Go down
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

Pointz : 1418
Thanks Hit : 1

PostSubject: Re: Martin Taylor Promo   Martin Taylor Promo EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:04 am

Whoa Whoa Whoa. Where are you going?? You just gonna walk out here, tell me those words, and just walk away like cowards??? IF YOU ARE A MAN GIVE ME A RESPONSE YOU DAMN IDIOT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martin Taylor Promo   Martin Taylor Promo EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:19 am

Lex Thunder stops and turns around. He stares at Taylor for a while and finally raises his mic.

I already have. Here let me make myself clearer, submission match this fusion. Goodbye Martin. Maybe this time you will learn not to doubt the king of kings.

The crowd then cheers as Lex walks out of the arena with Martin Taylor clearly angry.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martin Taylor Promo   Martin Taylor Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

Martin Taylor Promo
Page 1 of 1