ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Dark Angel you will lose

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dark Angel you will lose Empty
PostSubject: Dark Angel you will lose   Dark Angel you will lose EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:38 pm

At first the audience doesn't know who is coming out because of the new song, but then a section of the crowd starts screaming, and the camera reveals Damian Wylde going through the crowd. He gets to the barricade and stands on it. He then yells something out to the crowd and jumps off the barricade. He enters the ring and goes to the middle. He then starts to get the crowd going before grabbing a mic. He raises the mic and begins to speak.

FINALLY, DAMIAN WYLDE HAS COME TO AWO FUSION!

Damian then pauses as the crowd erupts with cheers and the camera scans the crowd. The camera then returns to a smiling Damian Wylde.

Now you may be wondering why I am here at tonight's Fusion, after all my match isn't till next week. Well there has been a bit of change in schedule apparently. Dark Angel was scheduled to fight a certain Single H.

The crowd errupts into boos.

Yes, yes, I know we all hate Single H, so I have brought you some good news. Single H has quit AWO.

The crowd erupts into cheers now

I also have more good news. Seeing as Dark Angel was left without an opponent, and AWO was left with a hole in the night, they added my match against Dark Angel to tonight's schedule. So I have come out to discuss my match against Dark Angel, as would be expected. Well, I have no fear of Dark Angel, after all he does rely on his much more talented partner to pick up wins. Dark Angel's only success has come from using his tag partner's ability to get over. He also doesn't have much competition in the tag team division, seeing as no one really cares about the tag division in this company. Which really is sad seeing as most legends were made from tag teams. But with every legend, there is always the failure. For every Shawn Michaels, there is a Marty Jannetty. That one person that everyone forgets about and the other person achieves major success. Cole Scorpio in the case of HEEL is the Shawn Michaels. Dark Angel on the other hand is the Marty Jannetty. In a few years nobody will remember that guy who teamed with Cole Scorpio. It may seem sad, but that's the reality of wrestling. Now Dark Angel has lately been trying to achieve success in singles competition as well. Well he should have stayed in the tag division, cause when he goes one on one with Damian Wylde, he is gonna wish that Cole Scorpio was there to hand him the win on a silver platter. Well guess what Dark Angek, this time there will be no Cole Scorpio, there will be no win on a silver platter. You are in the Wylde now, you will not survive. Be afraid, be very afraid. The singles competition is a jungle. A person raised on having help in a corner, and all you have to do is tag them, is not prepared for life in the jungle. If you get past me, there will still be many more opponents. I am the first of many. Will you be able to handle the heat of the jungle? Or will you collapse under pressure?

Damian then smiles and walks out of the ring. He walks into the audience and then walks up the stairs to the backstage. The camera shows him backstage walking through the hallways. He finds a room with a star on it and tries to open it. The lock is unlocked and he walks in. Soon you hear crashing inside. The door runs and Dark Angel appears and starts running down the hall. Damian walks into the doorway with a ripped shirt watching Dark Angel run away.
Back to top Go down

Dark Angel you will lose
Page 1 of 1