ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Refuse To Lose

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Refuse To Lose Empty
PostSubject: Refuse To Lose   Refuse To Lose EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:10 pm

As an unfamiliar theme music blasts through the PA system. Ryan Savage slowly comes out behind the curtains and appears on the stage. The fans can feel the intensity of Ryan as he begins walking down the ramp. As Ryan Savage walks down in the back in his mind he thinks about the challenge that awaits for him tonight on Fusion. As Ryan Savage arrives at ringside he walks to the left not going up the steps as he normally does he slowly walks around the ring looking at the fans who all think that Spitta is going to destroy Ryan Savage tonight. As he continues walking around the ring he sees a fan holding a sign, written on it it says "Ryan Savage Has No Chance." Ryan Savage walks over to the fan and looks at him dead in the eye as he snatches away the sign and tore it in half and throws on the ground. Then Ryan Savage continues walking around the ring apron until he approaches the announcer table. Ryan Savage walks towards Josh Matthews and he open his hands waiting for Josh to hand him the microphone. Josh Matthews places the microphone in the hands of Ryan Savage and Ryan proceeds walking towards the steel steps on the other side of the ring and enters between the ropes into the ring. Ryan Savage signals to cut off his music as he begins to speak.

As you people may or may not know but I stand before you as the most dominant wrestler in the Anarchy Wrestling Organization today. From day one I have put on great matches and I have ended careers. There hasn't been one man that could beat me and I'm sure that it won't happen until I get what is mine and in my mind what I rightfully deserve and that's a world title shot. But now that's not even in my thought process because tonight I'm going up against a man who has also taken this company by storm, for the past couple of weeks. I even watched your match against Aiden Cross last week and to be honest with you Spitta I am not impressed one bit. Spitta I guess you haven't been paying attention what I've been doing for the past couple of weeks ever since I was signed to AWO. I have completely dominated and destroyed my competition. Pretty much similar how you been dominating yours as well, you see Spitta you have me mistaken because I'm not a wannabe thug. Is it because the color of my skin that worries you Spitta? I may look like a thug but I'm nothing of the sort. But Spitta you do need to realize that I'm not like Aiden Cross and you said that you were looking for competition and it looks like you have found it.

Ryan Savage begins to observe the fans in the arena tonight and notices that there is a lot of Spitta supporters tonight. Ryan looks down at the fans who support the likes of Spitta.

Spitta you have mentioned that you have been abandoned by your father and that you had a troubled troubled childhood. Even before birth you were having hard times, I guess you can say that you were born into troubled times. But after I heard about your little sob story about why you feel the way that you feel or how you came up to be the man who you are today. The cold hard truth is that I don't care. I don't care if you was almost got killed in your mommies stomach, I don't care that your mother struggled to support three kids and I know for a fact that I don't give a damn that you could enjoy your life or not as a kid. You can tell your little sob story to these people and they may support you even more but it won't work on me Spitta. I may not understand your pain Spitta and the tribulations that you went through but thought I'm sorry to say to you that you're going to experience that pain, not mentally but physically. Once that bell rings Spitta I'm going to slowly destroy you both physically and mentally. Once I beat you down and continue beating you Spitta you're going to wish that your parents went through with aborting you cause you're going to feel pain like no other. Also Spitta during our match I'm going to tribute this bloody beat down to your mother and she will be force to know that her son is nothing but a failure. Once she sees you in a bloody mess Spitta she's going to think in her head "why, why can my good for nothing son can do anything right for a change, he's just like his father. I knew that I should have gotten that abortion when I could so he wouldn't embarrass me and my family."

A cocky smile appears on the face of Ryan Savage as the fans starts booing Savage hopefully out of the arena. They began chanting "You're A Monster" over and over and over again. Ryan began laughing as he sees how much the fans disliked him and every week that Savage comes out to the ring the fans slowly began losing respect for Ryan Savage, not as a wrestler but a human being.

I don't care if you all call me a monster or not. But I may be considered as one after I slowly destroy and dismantled my opponent. This is the thing that you people refuse to accept and it's apparent that Spitta is refusing to accept it as well. I am the man who is on his way to the top, I am the cure of what this promotion needs so badly in order to reach success. It doesn't matter what you people say or anyone else for that matter. I am the only thing relevant here in the AWO today, there hasn't been one man that could knock me off my hot streak and it certainly won't be Spitta to stop me. Spitta you keep talking trash about me and I would be careful because remember the last few guys who thought they can go toe to toe or even beat me. Every last one of them failed completely and out of the people I have faced, I have ended two careers in the process and I have dominated my competition completely. I hope that you remember that I defeated one of my opponents in record time making him *Ryan Savage pats his chest mimicking a person tapping out* tap out. You see Spitta as long as you keep provoking me and underestimating me, your future here won't look so bright after I embarrass and humiliate you.

The smile of the face quickly vanishes when the fans starts chanting Spitta's name. Ryan Savage didn't let that get to him. He kept his composure and shook his head in pity for the fans that are following him one hundred percent of the way.

You people can chant Spitta's name all you want to but it doesn't change the fact that he is going to lose tonight. Spitta if you haven't paid attention you should have done exactly what Dane did two weeks ago and that was not crossing the line with me. He knew what would happened if he did proceed crossing me from watching what I did to my opponents before him. Spitta you're writing an early retirement thinking that you're going to beat me. The reality you're living in is a fraud. You're not living in reality but like all of these people here and across the world you all are living in a fantasy. But here in reality you know damn well that I am the better man. It doesn't matter what you bring to the table Spitta, if it's your Highflying skills or technical capabilities or your charm. It doesn't matter because at the end of the day Spitta I'm going to have my hand raised above my head and you will be down on your back looking up at the ceiling wishing that you was aborted.

Ryan begins laughing as he remembers what Spitta said earlier this week. Ryan just shook his head.

Once again another man here thinks that he has figured me out. Spitta I don't know if you're arrogant or just plain stupid. Cause you think you found a weakness in me but you couldn't be more wrong then ever. It's going to be hard for you to find a weakness in me Spitta because I'm constantly evolving. When I was being trained before I came to a big promotion like AWO the first rule in my training is to evolve, meaning that I had to switch up my game to keep my opponents guessing. You're not going to find a weakness in me Spitta. Like you Spitta there hasn't been a man that could beat me in this squared circle and besides retiring Hank and Jacob Wolfe, beating you will be one of my crowning moments as I will extinguish your confidence and prove to you that I'm not as weak as the other men like Alex Kross or Aiden Cross. Maybe Spitta just maybe you might impress me in this match up between you and I. This match will sure as hell will bring us to new heights like never before. But the problem is that only one of us here will be the better man and will go on in this company still unbeaten and unmatched. While the other may or may not fall into a pit of obscurity. Actually scratch that, it's just going to be you that's going to fall to obscurity because I won't lose to you and I refuse to lose to a person like you Spitta. Even though I don't have a match at Twist Of Fortunes, I'm going to enjoy hurting you. Just like you Spitta I refuse to lose to a man like you, like you said I to have a goal that I'm reaching for and just like Vince you're just a stepping stown to help me reach to obtain my goal.

Ryan Savage drops his microphone on to the mat as his theme music once again blasts through the arena as the fans boo him out of the arena. Ryan Savage smiles as the fans shows how much they hate Ryan with a passion. Ryan Savage exits the ring but when Ryan was on the apron, the fans began to chant Spitta's name as loud as they could. Ryan Savage was in disbelief that they could cheer for Spitta even though he wasn't even in the ring. Ryan eye began to twitch and he gets off the apron covering his face. When Ryan Savage is at the stage he looks back and the fans and notice that the majority of them are Spitta supporters and that infuriated Ryan Savage even more as he walks back to the backstage area.
Back to top Go down

Refuse To Lose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: