ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Dark Angel welcome to the jungle

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dark Angel welcome to the jungle Empty
PostSubject: Dark Angel welcome to the jungle   Dark Angel welcome to the jungle EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:14 pm

The music sounds but the familiar screams from a certain area of the audience do not happen.The crowd waits. Suddenly the spotlight shines on a certain spot in the audience. The camera zooms in but no Damian. The spotlight then moves around to different sections of the crowd and the camera follows. The crowd start to cheer as the spotlight passes over them, now guessing what is going on. Apparently the camera man understands too and goes to where the spotlight is coming from. There standing behind the spotlight is Damian Wylde. The crowd starts to cheer and Damian Wylde climbs down and starts running through the crowd. Damian Wylde jumps over the barrier and into the ring. He then grabs a mic and begins to speak.

FINALLY DAMIAN WYLDE HAS COME TO...BOSTON...MASSACHUSETTS

The crowd cheers as Damian Wylde mentions the city

Well I have come out here again to talk about several things. One being my match with Dark Angel. Another being a request to be in the battle royal at BC. So I might as well start with my match against DA. As you know DA was hiding in wait in my locker room so he could sneak attack me. I fought him off though and he ran off, having lost the advantage over me. Well Dark Angel I really don't see you as actually being interested in this match. This is more an opportunity to get a win off a new person. Well guess what DA, I will not be defeatd easily. You mentioned in your video that you enjoy hurting people? Well I think me and everyone else in this arena will enjoy what I do to you at our match.

The crowd cheers in agreement

Now last time I was out here I ended with the fact that singles competition is a jungle that you will not survive. So I would like to introduce you to a song that fits that just perfectly.

Damian then points to the titantron which starts to show a video of a jungle. The song Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N Roses starts to play and a small animal runs past the camera. A snake then grabs the animal and swallows it whole. Then a bird swoops down and eats the snake. The bird is then shot down by a native man. Then while the man is picking up the bird a jaguar jumps down near the man. The man and jaguar start to fight and eventually the jaguar wins by grabbing the man's neck with it's teeth. The jaguar then drags the man away. The video stops playing and the camera returns to Damian Wylde.

Yes I know that may have been gruesome, but that is exactly what singles competition is. Survival of the fittest. You can't rely on anyone else in singles competition. In this type of competition the only man who can help you is yourself. Dark Angel remember that in our match you will be one on one against The Wylde One. Will you survive? Well now that I have said what I need to say to Dark Angel I shall now bring to point the battle royal. I am now stating that if I win my match against DA I will join the battle royal. I will go onto win the Extreme Championship and I will be a fighting champion. I will take on all comers new and old. And I will beat them all. I will be the most dominant champion in AWO history. I will also have some in ring "celebration" with Angela, if ya know what I mean.

The entire crowd(with exception of kids) cheers at that comment. Damian Wylde winks then walks up the ramp high fiving fans. He goes out of the arena. Suddenly an engine is heard backstage. Damian Wylde is sitting in a car with Angela Lethal sitting on the hood with only a bikini on. The men in the crowd start cheering. Damian Wylde then gets up out of his seat and standing on the window of the car he riles up the fans. He then sits back down and drives backstage.
Back to top Go down

Dark Angel welcome to the jungle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: