ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The World Turns

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The World Turns Empty
PostSubject: The World Turns   The World Turns EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Cole Scorpio is sitting on top of an AWO production truck. In the background, the Gulf of Mexico is visible. The palm trees blow in the cool breeze, and for once Cole looks calm. The camera quality isn't as good as usual, and would appear to be a personal home-video.

It feels good. You know? Being right, I mean. For once in my life, I feel like I don't need to be violent. I had to fight a lot, when I was a kid. I grew up in Michigan, a lot of us did. The difference between people like me and Phillip Phillips is, I didn't get out. Not fast enough. To survive, I had to do a lot of bad things. Beat people up. Broke windows. Burned stores. Protected bullies, and became one myself. I committed crimes, crimes against man and mankind. I learned how to fight, how to die, how to live.

I hated every moment in that damn place.

It took me 10 years to get the money to get out of that city. I started when I was 10 years old, and I left when I was 20. I wasn't left without scars. I got one, here on my side, it's proof of a knife-fight. Got one on the side of my calf, that's from the time I got shot. I was barely grazed, but goddammit I was 11! I was 11, and I was being shot at! And I was shooting back...

I had to get out of there. I had to make myself better. I idolized wrestlers, people like Chris Benoit and Cactus Jack. When I was 20, I moved up to Canada. I walked up to Bret Hart, and I told him to train me. I put 3000 dollars into his hand, and he said yes. I never told him what I had to do to get the money, and I'm ashamed to admit that I don't think he would have taken it if he had known the truth.

He lights a cigarette, then throws the pack to the cameraman. The camera points down to show Ultra Destroyer's boots sticking off another truck, holding the camera. Down below, Dark Angel is leaning against the truck.

That's where I first met Phillip Phillips. For a while there, we were friends. The story of how I grew to hate him is public knowledge, so I won't touch on it any more than I need to. We were actually a tag team, briefly, as the "Calgary Fliers" in Canada. We were in a few indy shows together, then I got hurt. It wasn't much, but it kept me out of action for a month. My training was about over anyway, so I said goodbye to Canada. I moved to Philadelphia, as the masked wrestler known as "El Upvote" in the Wreddit promotion.

The World Turns T5_2sljg

My time there was fun enough, and I got some decent luchador training. It's where I first met Ultra Destroyer, and it's where he first kicked my ass. But it wasn't enough. That's when I first started hearing the rumblings, of a company called "FWF." The rest of my history is well known, the titles I won, the titles I was screwed out of, the titles I gave up willingly. For the longest time, I tried to be a good and decent human being. I stole championships back and gave them to the rightful holder, I protected the decent, I did everything I could to repent. But nobody cared. They only wanted to see violence. I gave it to them, but I didn't understand. Why did giving Daniel Bryan his intercontinental championship back get me less of a cheer than spiking Cody Rhodes onto nails? Why did it take nearly killing a man to get people to love me?

It's because people are fucks.

And it took a man who isn't with the company any more for me to see that. Austin Cross, thank you for that. You see, HEEL has been idea for a long time now. But it wasn't always called HEEL. I originally called it FACE. It was going to be me and a couple of my friends, protecting the innocent from the evil. But Austin Cross helped me see what I need to do. So I got the meanest mothafucka I knew from the EHDW locker-room Dark Angel and his partner Lust, I got the MEANEST MOTHAFUCKA from Wreddit Ultra Destroyer, and we became the BADDEST MEANEST MOTHAFUCKING TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF WRESTLING. HEEL. We became HEEL.

At Fusion, we proved how good we are. We took out Phillip Phillips, and we took out the world champion Aidan Raider. Dark Angel and I pinned the world champion at the same time, while Phillip Phillips stood and watched. He couldn't do a damn thing, because we were better than him.

Then the foundation took our moment, again.

Xavier and the rest of his group, they have no idea what they've done. You see, I was planning on inviting them to join us. We were gonna form a supergroup, call it the HEEL-Foundation or some shit like that. We were gonna cream the rest of the company, and cream over all the sirens. But you just HAD to be retarded, didn't you? You just HAD to try to fight us, didn't you?

There are three wrestlers in the Foundation, right? So it stands to reason that you have the advantage, right?

Wrong.

HEEL is made up of the two greatest wrestlers alive today, two men who could hold any title they want and who chose to hold the tag team titles instead. Two men who could beat the ENTIRETY of the locker-room if they wanted to! You fucked up.

This Friday on Fusion, I face Xavier and Reed Zimmer. One of them is the undefeated leader of the Foundation, someone who had a chance at greatness and gave it all up for his fifteen minutes. The other, the intercontinental champion and a protege of Rose London. Neither of them can compare to me, and both shall fall.

Dark Angel on the other hand, is facing the man known as Single H. Another man from Michigan, he's a suit-wearing pansy who grew up in the nice areas of the state. He never knew hardship in his life, and he couldn't beat someone who worshiped a magical dildo. Dark Angel is the king of extreme, and is going to be the inaugural Extreme Champion.

Meanwhile, Ultra Destroyer here has an announcement himself. Don't you?

Ultra Destroyer turns the camera to face himself.

I found a doctor. A good one. He said that my hip wasn't so bad. Not as bad as I thought. Said there was a chance, just a chance, that surgery could put it right. Said that I could wrestle again. Longer than 30 seconds.

He also said it could leave me without the use of my leg. Said it could leave me in a wheelchair for life. Said the anesthetic could stop my breathing, could kill me.

He said it was about 50/50, a coin-flip.

I'm picking heads. I'm taking the surgery. Once I come back, HEEL goes from two active wrestlers, to three.

You would think that, wouldn't you?

The camera points back at Cole

I have something very important to say on this matter actually. You see, HEEL is strong enough to take on the Foundation in a fair fight. But we all know that neither group is gonna put up a fair fight. That's why we've done some... recruiting. You see, there's more than two matches featuring a member of HEEL on Fusion. After the third member wins his match this week, we'll officially canonize him into the group. We'll be on equal footing, population-wise.

Skill-wise, we're already far and away the favorite.

Now if you'll excuse us, the three of us have students to train at the AWO school. Ultra, you get all that?

Yeah.

Alright, you can stop recording no
Back to top Go down

The World Turns
Page 1 of 1