ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Showing the world the Prodigy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Showing the world the Prodigy Empty
PostSubject: Showing the world the Prodigy   Showing the world the Prodigy EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:25 am

Randy Reaume walked out to the ring with a grin on his face.

So, I've been put in a match with someone I barely know...usually I'd complain about this, but not this time. This time I think it's a chance to show all of those guys who the fastest rising star in AWO history is. I will show Aidan Raider who I am, I'll show Mike Cole who I am, everyone who's ever doubted me before will know now that I am the PRODIGY! And it will come from me throwing some jackanape who I don't even know, and I doubt any of these fans know he is either, through a table. Now, I've never been in a tables match before, but I can adapt to ANY environment. In fact, to prove that, I'm going to challenge Mike Cole to a cage match at Twist of Fortunes. Now, if you want to come out and accept or deny my challenge like the little coward that you are, we can sign the contracts and make the match official face to face like a real man would.

And since I'd also like to get a chance to... 'meet' my opponent, he can drag his little sad ass out here as well. I haven't gotten into a pier six brawl since I made Mike tap out like a little bitch to the Vice, anywho..

TBC: Mike Cole or Tony X
Back to top Go down
Tony X
Tony X

Pointz : 428
Thanks Hit : -4

PostSubject: Re: Showing the world the Prodigy   Showing the world the Prodigy EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Savior by Skillet begins to blare over the P.A system as
Randall looks up at it not knowing what to expect. Its not his opponent nor Mike Cole. He begins to pace back and forth in the ring,
waiting for someone to come out. The
song cuts and the titan-tron comes to life.
We see a man wearing a white hooded robe somewhere out back in the
arena. He begins to speak.

"You're the prodigy Randall? Clearly
you don't know who I am."

He turns around, and reveals himself as none other than his opponent, Tony X.

"I am AWO's Savior!"

The lights go out as the chorus from Savior begins to play once again.

"What you got?
What you want?
What you need?
Gonna be your Savior!
Everything's gonna crash and break,
Your Savior!"

The theme suddenly stops and the lights come on, and Tony X now stands behind
Randall. Randall turns around, and jumps
back startled, dropping the mic. Tony
laughs as he picks the mic up.

"You go on about being a prodigy, but I glanced over at your record, and
well, either you failed to update it, or you just don't have one. How can you stand here and proclaim yourself
with no history? Its young people like
you that give people like them a bad name."

He points to the crowd as they begin to boo.

"You sinners think you know it all, like the world is yours. While you sinners may have the upper hand,
the world belongs to my heavenly father, and what's his is mine. Let me give you just a quick little lesson
about who I am. They used to call me
Xtreme, They used to call me the Dare Devil, they used to call me the
warrior... Do you know who stands in
front of you know Randall? That look
explains it all... I am Saint Tony. And I will show you and the rest of the
sinners the power of god. The power of
good, not the power of greed, arrogance and cockiness. You already think you're top dog. And you may be just that... in your head, but
you need to wake up and realize that this isn't a fantasy Randall."

"You claim you want to put me through a table? That you've never even been in a table match,
but yet you adapt to anything. Adapt to
me, because your gonna need it. You want
to put me through a table? No problem, I'll
see what I can do to make this a tables match.
Be careful what you wish for Randall, sometimes wishing isn't the
smartest thing, and with experience, you'll soon understand what I mean."

"These people know who I am, because unlike you, I have history, I have a
record. I've been doing this for over a
decade, taking people like you down, its just another day. I'm gods right hand man, and come Fusion, I
will show you just that. I will show you
why they call me St. Tony. I will make
you beg for mercy, I will make you scream to the lord above, and by god, I will
make you do what I do best. I will make
you confess to every sin you've ever committed.
And when the dust settles and the smoke clears, Randall Reaume, you will
either be a follower, a believer, or just another victim of the holy one."

Savior again blares over the P.A system as Tony drops the mic. He walks passed Randall who just looks at him
like he's seen a ghost. Tony exits the
ring and begins to walk up the ramp but stops dead in his tracks. He looks over his shoulder and stares at
Randall and begins to smile which only turns into laughter as he shakes his
head and continues up the ramp and into the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showing the world the Prodigy   Showing the world the Prodigy EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Randy smirked and shook his head before taking his microphone and continuing what he was saying before.

So, wait. Did anyone catch the point of what he just said? To me it was just a bunch of rambling, incoherent bullshit about how..what..i'm going to 'confess to every sin I have ever committed'? I have NEVER committed a sin, other than once liking these people and trying to pander to these fans! That, in itself, was a sin. I learned that NOTHING good can come of pandering to these idiots, but you know, if they want to take my side just this once mainly because they don't like you because they can't stand your pointless, disgusting religion spiel, they can! Just know that I won't respect you back. Oh, and, Tony? What I do to you will prove there isn't a God in this world.

I will break your neck as you squirm and cry in the Anaconda Vice, asking me to let go, telling me you give up..but it'll take God's miracle to stop me, Tony, it'll take God's hand itself to stop my upward rise, and when I plow you through a table, it will set me at the top, and push you back into the realm of irrelevancy where it will take a God to get you back out! You will be NOTHING while I am at the top! While I am THE best in this company! I am the prodigy, and you are a religion-spewing bible-thumping waste of my time! THE PRODIGY HAS SPOKEN!

Randy dropped the mic in his hand and walked backstage with a huge, confident smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing the world the Prodigy   Showing the world the Prodigy Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing the world the Prodigy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: