ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

"The Prodigy" and his road to the World Title

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"The Prodigy" and his road to the World Title Empty
PostSubject: "The Prodigy" and his road to the World Title   "The Prodigy" and his road to the World Title EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:42 am

Standing in front of a red curtain that is illuminated by standard lights is the ever most generic backstage interviewer. Dressed in his cheap suit that matches his cheap smile, he stands there hoping and praying that he gets some sort of attention to further his "career". He has his hair combed to the side, with slight hints of dandruff and oil. His tie is slightly askew while the skin under his eyes bagged with a tint of purple. He probably has a sleeping disorder or something. Regardless of his unprofessionalism, he may actually have a shot at getting recognized here in AWO. The reason being is that the man he will be interviewing tonight is none other than the man who will become the true definition of professional wrestling, "The Prodigy" Dom Jerard.

Dom Jerard walks into frame, with a grey v-neck that presented his pristine torso for all the female fans out there in the world and wearing his $400 jeans that was sporting what appeared to be a wash-out effect. Carrying the same smug mug he always helmed, he looked right into the camera and snuck in a quick wink. Various women throughout the arena screamed their lungs out at the mere sight of it. The generic interviewer cleared his throat a bit before looking upwards to "The Prodigy".

-_GENERIC INTERVIEWER_-
Dom..

-_DOM JERARD_-
That would be MR. Jerard to you.

The interviewer chuckled nervously before scratching his head quickly.

-_GENERIC INTERVIEWER_-
Oh..Excuse me Mr. Jerard.. With your debut here in AWO allowing you to have a chance to be in the world title match, how are you feeling?

-_DOM JERARD_-
How am I feeling? Is this "contendership" match supposed to be some sort of gift to me? No, I'm not feeling anything special if that's where you're getting at. In fact, I'm quite indifferent to it, really. You see, when you sign an enormous piece of talent such as myself, you don't squander it in pointless midcard matches. You don't put a piece of art in the opening display, you put it in the final room. You put it on a pedestal to showcase the brilliance of it. Dom Jerard is not something that comes by often. Dom Jerard is not just "another new guy". Dom Jerard is a mastermind in the ring. You see, I have torn through various minor companies within weeks, destroying their "talent" day in and day out and claiming all the gold they had to offer. Can you believe that? All they had was gold; no platinum. God bless those in poverty.

-_GENERIC INTERVIEWER_-
You sound very confident. Are you sure you can back it up?

-_DOM JERARD_-
Did you honestly ask me that question. I would really consider you find another profession because your lack of common knowledge is quite baffling. I am called "The Prodigy" for a reason. I never placed the title on myself, it was thrust upon me. You see, I would go in week in and week out delivering five star matches. Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom, I continued to top myself with every match. Nobody could come close to my dominance in the ring, whether it be in a technical bout, or a bloody brawl. I've done it all, and I've conquered it all. Just like those pathetic federations, I will dominate here in AWO, and I will become it's first AND last World Champion!

-_GENERIC INTERVIEWER_-
But wouldn't that mean you would hold it forever?

-_DOM JERARD_-
Jesus, it truly is astounding to see you attempt to talk. I swear it's as if I'm watching a terrible, ruthless car crash in front of me. When a champion is a true champion, he will never let go of it. You see, I don't stop at "good enough". I don't stop at "amazing". I stop at nothing and continue on past "breath taking", "legendary", "iconic", until they have no other adjectives to call me by, but simply "The Prodigy" Dom Jerard... (Chuckles to himself) ...and soon enough, they will be forced to call me as the AWO World Champion.

Dom Jerard simply looks the other way and walks off of frame, leaving the interviewer to stand alone, before the image fades to commercial.

Back to top Go down

"The Prodigy" and his road to the World Title
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: