ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Anarchist: Part One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Pointz : 13766
Thanks Hit : 30

The Anarchist: Part One Empty
PostSubject: The Anarchist: Part One   The Anarchist: Part One EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Anarchy Wrestling Organization...
WHERE IT ALL BEGINS....

(The scene opens with Ashten Cross doing his normal stretches and what-not. Ashten Cross is wearing a custom AWO T-shirt)

AWO has been truly blessed because they have just signed one of the greatest pro wrestlers to ever step inside of the squared circle. As I look around this company I see a bunch of the same superstars, feeding from the same farm. I like to be that stand-out superstar, I like to be the guy who does amazing things, I like to win that championship gold because that is how things happen around here. I want to turn AWO into the greatest company to ever hit the face of pro wrestling and I will with a little competition. The only man I see around here that I have a little bit of faith in is no other than Jacob Wolfe, and thus that is the reason the Cross
Company was created.

The Cross Company is going to be filled with plenty of accomplishments because we're the only thing that does truly matter around here. I mean look at the people they put us against in the first ever Friday Night Fusion. We're facing no other than "The HateClub"...The only reason people tend to "hate" any of you in that group is because you simply aren't on that level just yet just a group of mediocre superstars. Neither of you are relevant, neither of you have any claim to fame. There is only one thing you will accomplish after the show, and that is being the first to fall victim to the Cross Comapny. Anton Hinston is a person who tends to live in the past and always talks about his past accomplishments but can't seem to win something that actually happens to have some competition. Then we have Nero Cage....yeah..who's that again? The so called Irish Nightmare will have to eat about 5 boxes of lucky charms to even attempt to defeat me in this match.

My motive is simple, I am going to go down Anarchy Wrestling Organization as one of the greatest superstars to ever live. This is only the beginning of a new dawn, a new era, and a new chapter in the book of Ashten Cross. It's a shame that so many souls will be damaged in the process but hey, it just makes me look a hell of alot better.
(Ashten Cross lets out a smirk and walks off the cam)

PART TWO COMING SOON
Back to top Go down
https://aworganization.forumotion.com

The Anarchist: Part One
Page 1 of 1