ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Clash of the Champions Part II

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

Clash of the Champions Part II Empty
PostSubject: Clash of the Champions Part II   Clash of the Champions Part II EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:08 pm

The scene opens in a pitch black room. A voice begins to speak.

Fusion will mark the end of HEEL. It will mark the beginning to end of Cole Scorpio and Dark Angel.

A light flashes then begins to flicker. The light flashes a few more times as more lights begin to flicker. A shadow can be seen moving around. The figure walks into the light dressed in a black cloak with a hood covering his face.

You claim you don't want anyones respect? You claim that you don't care if we hate you or your meesly excuse for a faction? I beg to differ. No one would go to the lengths that you have gone without wanting respect or attention. Well now you have my full attention. This room was full of darkness just like your excuse for a life Cole. I'm really getting sick and tired of listenting to you repeat yourself week, after week, after week. It's always the same old rumbling of crap that jumble together and ramble on and on and on about. For once in your pathetic life Cole, would just shut the hell up?

The figure moves around some more and begins lighting what seems to be more candles. As the room begins to light up more, a large cement alter can be seen in the center of the room. The camera zooms in to show a white cloth draped over the alter with something underneath it. The figure walks up to the alter and picks up what appears to be a dagger.

You were warned Cole and DA. Warned of a brutal bloodbath that's about to spill out in the very ring in which you cry about your past. Well boys, at Fusion you will be absolved of all your sins. Although you won't be getting a one way ticket to Heaven my friends. Oh no, you won yourselves a first class ticket straight to hell. You see the devil is hungry. He has an appetite for souls. For sacrifices.

A soft muffled cry can be heard as the cloth covering the alter begins to move. The figure pulls the cloth off the alter to reveal a naked woman restrained to the alter by chains. Tears can be seen streaming down her face and a piece of tape is covering her mouth. The figure walks over to the womans head and bends over, kissing her gently on the forehead.

Shhhhhh, your pain and suffering will soon be over.

The figure walks slowly down the length of the womans body dragging the tip of the dagger across her skin. He stops as he reaches her vagina and moves back up her body. He toys with her and runs the dagger across her nipples. He begins to laugh a sadistic laugh.

What you witnessed days ago, was nothing. What I did to those mangy muts was just a small taste of things to come.

The figure brushes the hood of the cloak back to unveil that it's Kris Storm. The camera pans slightly to show the two dogs from the junkyard hanging on meat hooks. A large gash can be seen running down the length of their chests to their stomachs. Stains of dried blood on their fur leading down to a large pool of blood on the floor. The camera pans back to Kris to show him admiring his work.

For years the devil has sat waiting to be unleashed to the world. He is the fear lurking over your shoulder. He is the reason you sleep with one eye open. He is the reason that your reign as the AWO tag team champions shall come to an abrupt end. He's not just hungry for souls, oh no. He's thirsty for blood. Your blood. Dark Angel's blood. You can only hide from your past for so long Cole, before it catches up to you and haunts you. We get it Cole. You weren't loved enough as a child so you lashed out on society. You blamed society for your failed childhood. You thought that by becoming a professional wrestler, you could put that past behind you. Well it's time to open your eyes Cole. It's time to be one with your past.

The woman on the alter is sobbing even harder and Kris becomes angry.

Shut the hell up whore. No one cares about you. No one cares about your suffering, about your past, about your pathetic excuse for a life. The way they don't care about Cole Scorpio or Dark Angel. Nothing is going to cure your disease. All the lies, the excuses, the drugs. Now look what you've done. You've made me get off topic.

Kris smacks the woman hard across the face. Making her cry even harder in fear.

Do you see her fear Cole? Is it sending a cold shiver down your spine? Remember when I told you the Devil wanted a sacrifice? Well a sacrifice is what he is going to get.

Kris takes the dagger and shoves it deep into the womans chest. A muffled, yet, piercing scream echoes throughout the room. A few seconds later the womans lifeless body lays on the alter. Kris unchains the womans arms and lets them dangle. He walks around the side of the alter into plain view of the camera. The dagger is dripping blood as brings it to her arm and slashes it down her arm. The blood begins to poor out of her arm. He brings the dagger to his face and licks the blood from the blade. He turns and looks into the camera.

Let this be an example of things to come HEEL. I told you that Tony and I had been holding back. Holding back the evil within. What you think you've done to end peoples careers Cole is nothing compared to the things we've done. The places and things we're not afraid to do. Sacrifices Cole. Total domination. Things you know nothing about.

Kris places the dagger onto the alter and continues.

Respect? You think this is all about respect? Take a long look around Cole. Take a long hard look into my eyes. Do you seriously think I want your respect or that of those peons that fill that arena every night? This has nothing to do with respect. There is no desire in my blood. There's only hatred. Hatred for what your kind has done to this business. At Fusion not only will "The Foundation" completely dominate you, but you shall witness the rebirth of "Holy Hell." The most feared tag team in this business. At Fusion the world shall witness the rise and fall of HEEL. Your sacrifice to the Devil will be nothing close to glorious. I promise you that. Your blood shall stain that mat. Your blood shall stain a permanent image into the eyes of all those in attendance. Let it be known that tonight, is the night the Devil shall unleash his war against the suffering.

Kris turns back to the alter as he lets out a sadistic laugh. He pulls the hood back over his head and begins to unchain the body laying on the laying on the alter before him. He lifts the lifeless body and walks over to a set of meat hooks on the wall. He brings the womans body down onto the meat hooks leaving her hanging. He again turns towards the camera.

Soon, these walls will be filled with the sacrifices of the suffering souls that fill the AWO. It shall be filled with the tarnished souls that deserve a one way ride into the depths of hell.

Kris moves over to the candles and begins blowing them out. The room begins to fill in darkness as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Champions Part II   Clash of the Champions Part II EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:32 am

OK, can we cut down on the MURDER AND ANIMAL ABUSE?!?

Seriously, I want NOTHING to do with this feud! You're fucking killing people!
Back to top Go down
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Champions Part II   Clash of the Champions Part II EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:33 pm

>.< All will be revealed soon my friend. Patience is a virtue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Champions Part II   Clash of the Champions Part II EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:35 pm

I don't give a shit about reveals, this is just way over the top.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Champions Part II   Clash of the Champions Part II EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Cole Scorpio wrote:
I don't give a shit about reveals, this is just way over the top.
I could not agree more.
Seriously bro, keep it at least TV14.

This is just sick. The graphic detail doesn't help, either... Evil or Very Mad

I mean, really. It's fucking wrestling (on the computer, might I add). No need to fucking kill creatures.
Back to top Go down
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Pointz : 13766
Thanks Hit : 30

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Champions Part II   Clash of the Champions Part II EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:28 pm

I already talked to Kris about it so no need to keep replying to the promo buddies.
Back to top Go down
https://aworganization.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Champions Part II   Clash of the Champions Part II Empty

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Champions Part II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: