ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Anarchist: Part Two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Pointz : 13766
Thanks Hit : 30

The Anarchist: Part Two Empty
PostSubject: The Anarchist: Part Two   The Anarchist: Part Two EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:16 pm

((( Ashten Cross is seen backstage finishing up watching Antons response to Cross Company. He simply shakes his head and lets out a slight laugh before looking into the camera and speaking up )))

Ashten Cross - Isn't it quite typical of Anton Hinston to say the same shit over and over and over? Anton Hinston is like a record player in every single company that he goes to and I'm pretty sure the rest of you notice it also. Anton Hinston can't do something that isn't idiotic to save his life, but I'll just make sure that Anton gets a little culture shock when he enters the ring with me and Jacob Wolfe on Friday Night Fusion. Now lemme get this straight real quick, Anton Hinston is the highest paid superstar in this company? Really? Why would anybody go deep in their pockets to pay somebody that is so delusional and somebody that stupid.

It blows my mind how Anton Hinston actually thinks he is something important inside of Anarchy Wrestling Organization, hell even in Pro Wrestling in general. Lets make something clear Hinston, you won't be winning your match on Fusion, I'd prefer to wrestle your disgrace of a partner before I'd want to face you because I'm too afraid that you might just rub some of your stupidity off on me. Cross Company is truly the best damn thing happening in this company and I hope that you wake up and realize that before we enter this match because we are showing no mercy. You won't be winning any type of championships in the near future, hell maybe you'd realize that you weren't shit when you couldn't do anything but stay in Phillip Phillips shadow over in SWE. The fact of the matter is Anton, anybody can repeat a word 50 times (HATE) to make them sound like they are saying something good...but it takes skill to verbally own somebody with their intelligence.

RECOGNIZE GREATNESS

((( Ashten Cross lets out a smile before walking off the camera as it fades to black )))

Back to top Go down
https://aworganization.forumotion.com

The Anarchist: Part Two
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: