ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

You cant take the heat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze Griffin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Blaze Griffin

Pointz : 2077
Thanks Hit : 0

You cant take the heat Empty
PostSubject: You cant take the heat   You cant take the heat EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:55 am

Blaze Griffin is sitting in the arena, watching the first few diehard fans start to trickle into the soon to be packed arena. He smiles and laughs with some fans, sign a couple autographs, before telling them goodbye and walking over to sit with the cameraman.

First thing’s first, I have to point out a flaw in your logic Randy. You keep saying that because I used a roll up to pin you when you were distracted, I’m a coward. But the thing is, I’ve admitted since literally the second we got backstage after that match that the win didn’t really count. Why the hell do you think I asked for this match? I wanted to prove that I could beat you. And I will.

Blaze takes a breath, and looks out at the quickly filling arena.

And now, you’re saying I’m using Mike Cole as my lackey. Where the hell did that come from? I’ve never said a word to the guy. It’s not my fault that you make everyone you come into contact with hate your guts. As much as I don’t like what he did, you can hardly blame the guy for wanting to hit you. Who doesn’t?

Blaze chuckles, then signs another autograph, this time for a little girl. He also takes off the “Windy City Wildcat” hat that he was wearing and puts it onto her head. Then he turns back to the camera.

Randy, I’m not worried at all about this gauntlet match you’re holding over my head like it’s going to scare me. Why would I give a shit? It’s three people, one of whom I’ve beaten, one who by that time I will have three falls by pin or submission over, and one who’s the only almost-decent person among you. At least Knoxville has a sense of honor. But that’s beside the point. I know what I’m going to do then, and I know what I’m going to do tonight. And that is win.

You see Randy, I wasn’t just speaking metaphorically when I said you’ve unleashed the griffin. My whole life I’ve been warned to control my temper. But no more. Tonight, I’m letting it all out. You’re trying to put out my fire? Please. You can’t take the heat.

Blaze walks up the stairs toward the exit as the arena continues to fill up.
Back to top Go down

You cant take the heat
Page 1 of 1