ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Heat Continues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cole Walker
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist

Pointz : 145
Thanks Hit : 0

The Heat Continues Empty
PostSubject: The Heat Continues   The Heat Continues EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:17 am

The screen fades in and we Cole Walker arriving on his Harley to the parking lot. He's dressed in his usual outfit with the leather jacket, jeans and shades. As soon as he gets off his motorcycle Josh Matthews walks in

The Heat Continues 321orangeNameplate
Whoa! what the hell is wrong with you? Don't you ever scare Cole Walker like that again

:::JOSH MATTHEWS:::
I'm sorry

You should be sorry. Who are you?

:::JOSH MATTHEWS:::
My name...

I was joking man, Cole Walker does not need to know your name, all he needs is you to get the hell out of his way, now! beat it!

Then a voice is heard

:::Unknown VOICE:::
Stop being an asshole with the kid

The camera turns to the left to find out who said that

TBCB: Anyone
Back to top Go down

The Heat Continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heat Continues   The Heat Continues EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:04 am

Camera shows Tevon Hunter who is walking up face to face to Cole Walker. Tevon Hunter shook his head at Cole Walker.

Tevon Hunter

You know the one thing I don't like in this company is a bully and the people who cheers for you for that is also messed up in the head. You see Cole Walker an interesting fact, bullies who pick on others must have been picked on when they were a child. Or they pick on the weak knowing that they won't fight back, but instead of picking on a guy who can't fight back. Why don't you pick on a person who can, and will fight back and see how far you can go.

Tevon Hunter waits for Cole Walker

TBCB: Cole Walker
Back to top Go down
Cole Walker
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist

The Heat Continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heat Continues   The Heat Continues EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Walker steps back and smiles. He then responds to Hunter

Who the hell you think you are coming here with your ridiculous clothes trying to tell me what to do. Cole Walker doesn't need some goof dressed in pink telling him to be nice, cuz Cole Walker is not a nice guy. I said before and I'll say it again, Cole Walker is just one big Son of a Bitch!

But that doesn't mean you're right, Cole Walker doesn't just messes with the weaks, he does it with people he just doesn't like. I didn't like that big fat guy Payne, I did something about it. I didn't like this moron right here, I did something about it. And now, now I don't like you, and yes..

Cole gets closer to Tevon, face to face until they're just inches away

I'm gonna DO! something about it!

TBCB: Tevon Hunter
Back to top Go down

The Heat Continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heat Continues   The Heat Continues EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Tevon Hunter held his breath and take a few steps back.

Tevon Hunter

Okay first off, it takes a true man to wear pink so don't get it twisted. Second, unlike you for me to make a point I don't have to talk in third person. Like how conceited can you get? Is it enough for you that the announcer says your name?

Tevon Hunter's attitude changes.

Tevon Hunter

But though if you do want to do something about it, how about next week sense I have a match tonight, I take you on. Cause I really do want to kick your ass and make you learn a lesson.

TBCB: Cole Walker
Back to top Go down
Cole Walker
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist

The Heat Continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heat Continues   The Heat Continues EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Cole looks at him all serious but then he shows a smile and replies

You've no idea what you've gotten in to. You want it, you'll get it!
See you next week..Pinky Tights

Walker smiles once again and leaves pushing Matthews away. The camera now focuses on Tevon's face until the screen fades to black

End of Segment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Heat Continues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heat Continues   The Heat Continues Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heat Continues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: AWO Features :: Character Development-
Jump to: