ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Jacob Wolfe Talks About Last Night ....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

Jacob Wolfe Talks About Last Night .... Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Wolfe Talks About Last Night ....   Jacob Wolfe Talks About Last Night .... EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:32 pm

Jacob Wolfe is seen in his locker room with Lauren Brooks, He has a Bandage on his face from the attack last week from The Hateclub. Lauren Brooks starts speaking

Lauren Brooks
Hello AWO i am here with AWO Superstar "The Wildcard" Jacob Wolfe. Now Johnathan how do you feel about the Battle Royal last week?

"The Wildcard"
Jacob Wolfe

Lauren first of all don't call me Johnathan call me by my ring name ... but Lauren about the Battle Royal? , i was Robbed of my chance to be in the final 3 you know why? because before the match those Pussies attacked me from behind in my locker room ... the trainers told me not to go out there and compete but i did it anyways. But if i was 100% going in that match i would of been one of the last 3. Anton ... next week you will experience how hell feels like because i will Hurt you next week and i swear to "GOD" i will end your career.

Lauren Brooks
So Jacob .... do you have any worries going into your match like Reed Zimmer interfering? or Nero ?

"The Wildcard"
Jacob Wolfe

I actually don't have any worries because if they do come near ringside ... i got something in store for them "He Winks at the camera"

Lauren Brooks
Jacob how do you feel that Michael London is in the Top 3? and do you feel that he is better than you?

"The Wildcard"
Jacob Wolfe

Lauren ... Michael London is nothing but a fluke ... if he does become champion then good for him. But i want you to know Michael London only cares about the Money, the 5* Lockeroom, But me i am not like most of the assholes here i actually don't care about the money or the Lockeroom i care about making these Fans happy and making them come to every single one of our shows. but that's just me

Lauren Brooks
Thank you for your time Jacob.

"The Wildcard"
Jacob Wolfe

No Problem

The Camera Fade
END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

Jacob Wolfe Talks About Last Night ....
Page 1 of 1