ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Jacob Wolfe's thoughts on The HateClub , Michael London , WHC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

Jacob Wolfe's thoughts on The HateClub , Michael London , WHC    Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Wolfe's thoughts on The HateClub , Michael London , WHC    Jacob Wolfe's thoughts on The HateClub , Michael London , WHC    EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:02 pm

The Fan's boo at Jacob Wolfe as he enters the arena... He has a cool black "Cross Company" shirt on, with short Vans shorts and Black Nike shoes. he looks at a fan and then slaps her in the face... he then enters the arena and takes the mic from the announcers hand.

Jacob Wolfe
Hello ... most of you don't know me but my name is Jacob Wolfe ... and i am the new face of Anarchy Wrestling Organization... you see i came here because 1. i want to be the World Champ 2. because the old Company i was in does not know how to treat great talent ... He winks at the camera. You people think i am going to make Long Boring Promos? no i am not like most of the boring un talented wrestlers like Mike Cole? ...

He stops to look at the fans some Laughing and some still booing

Jacob Wolfe
Now here the main part why i came out here and it's to talk about those WWE Rejects Anton Hinston and Nero Cage ... you see i am a 4 generation superstar
i have won 5 Intercontinental Championships and 2 United States titles ...i have also teamed with the best Like John Cena , Edge , and Chris Jericho ... you see i am a Living Legend ... we don't need 41 year old people still wrestling we need young talent just like me. Me and Ashten have been training for this match and we will win and after we beat The HateClub we will target the winner of the main event

He Pauses for a second then continues

Jacob Wolfe
So i hear that my Buddy Michael London has been talking shit about me .. and that he was the star of the team and how you when on to win bigger things than me huh well Michael last time i checked i actually made it to WWE ... i actually won 7 championships there in singles competition , and to add on i also won the EHDW World Heavyweight Championship after i beat Randy Orton for it so don't be talking shit. i know in the wrestling business some people don't make friends but Me, You , and Mike Cole had something a real friendship now you say that we are Talking shit about you ? you must be paranoid because we actually respect you and you are begging to sound like a jackass now Michael you have something bad to say about me and Mike Cole you don't avoid us and hide in the back you meet us like a man in the ring

He Drops the mic and heads backstage

Back to top Go down

Jacob Wolfe's thoughts on The HateClub , Michael London , WHC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: