ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Jacob Wolfe Reacts to Anton Hinston's Promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

Jacob Wolfe Reacts to Anton Hinston's Promo  Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Wolfe Reacts to Anton Hinston's Promo    Jacob Wolfe Reacts to Anton Hinston's Promo  EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:36 pm

The AWO Fans Cheer as they see Jacob Wolfe enter the arena. He is Wearing All Black Converse shoes, Dark Blue Levies, and a "Iron Maiden" shirt and a Bandage on his face. as he walks down the ramp he shakes a Fans hand ... but then he sees a fan with a "Hate" T shirt and Nods his head in disagreement. As he enters the ring he ask for a mic and starts speaking

"The Wildcard"
Jacob Wolfe

Hello AWO Universe, i am the one and only Jacob Wolfe. You see i came out here to talk about Anton's Promo...

The Fans Boo at the name "Anton"

"The Wildcard"
Jacob Wolfe

Anton ... you told me after our match lets leave everything behind us? after you attack me before our match last week? the only damn reason i lost is because of my injury that you gave me. But after we were both Eliminated by your so called "Friend" i beat the living shit out of you. So Anton it's "NOT" Over till i say it's over.

The Fans Cheer at Jacob Wolfe's Comments

"The Wildcard"
Jacob Wolfe

So Anton ... after our match Tonight Lose or Win i will "NEVER" Join The Hateclub ... because i am nothing like you idiots and i won't pretend to be someone that i am Not ... so Anton you can take that offer and stick it up your Danish ass!

"DANISH PEOPLE SUCK" egos around the arena, Jacob Wolfe Smiling at the chant's

"The Wildcard"
Jacob Wolfe

Now let me talk about The Phenomenon Main Event ... the Triple Threat match for the AWO World Championship .... Michael London vs Dom Jerard vs Aidan Raider i actually like this Main Event ... because it features 3 of the Talented Superstars here in AWO. My prediction on who wins ... is Dom Jerard because Aidan Raider has no Charisma , and Michael London is just a Douchebag. So Good Luck Dom. Now for the IC title Mike Cole vs ??? well mike ... i think the word backstage is the winner of the Wolfe vs Hinston match will be the other contender for the title "Winks at the Camera" so Mike if that's true ... then you better be prepared to face me for it ... and you know that i never give up How do you know? because last time we faced up .... you remember that? so come tonight Mike Cole you better watch my match.

The Fans Cheer as they see Jacob Wolfe exit the ring and head backstage

Back to top Go down

Jacob Wolfe Reacts to Anton Hinston's Promo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: