ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Walking Down Memory Lane Part II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

Walking Down Memory Lane Part II Empty
PostSubject: Walking Down Memory Lane Part II   Walking Down Memory Lane Part II EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:10 pm

The camera opens out, showing a wrestling stadium, and a small venue. It's the AWD Student Showcase! On the lower hand corner, there is a small section for AWD Alumni, with Aidan Raider on the far left. Raider waits patiently, as the first two students come out. Raider looks on unethusastically. Finally, after a 40 minute botchfest, the final two students come out. Strangely enough, it was Brandon ''The Animal'' Havoc, and the Xavier Serikaz fan Johnny Worthington III.

Despite the match of being lacklusture quality, Raider ponders over whether to recommend either of them. Brandon Havoc eventually hits his finisher, but it's reversed into some sort of (badly done) cradle. The referee counts, as Johnny Worthington III picks up the win. As Johnny Worthington III celebrates his win, the camera pans out to Aidan Raider, who jumps over the badly fenced railing. The AWO World Heavyweight Champion slides into the ring, Worthington III looks around, but meets a spear from The Midnight Rider.

Aidan Raider smirks, as he looks at the downed Worthington III. Raider takes a microphone from outside the ring and begins to speak.

Aidan ''The Midnight Rider'' Raider - There may be only, say, 125 people here? But that's not a problem, since this is being televised to millions of homes all over the globe. They're all tuning in, to hear Biggie Smalls .... I mean, Aidan Raider speak! Haha, just kidding. No offense to any students here, as I used to be a past pupil myself, but that show absolutely sucked! Oh man, if you managed to stay awake during that show, then I salute you. But hey, I'm here to add a little bit of excitement to the show! And I'm going to start by talking about my opponent ...... Xavier Serikaz.

Now I got a lot of things to say about Xavier Serikaz. First off, I want to congratulate him on his IC title win. It's long overdue, but you know what they say ..... better late then never right?! Second off, I want to wish him luck tomorrow. You know, as World Champion, I get a lot of criticism. ''Oh, he's not good enough to be world champion,'', ''Oh, he has no talent,'', and all that crap that I don't even listen to anymore.

I was here since the very start. I was booked on the first ever Anarchy Wrestling Organization Fusion! I beat Alex Jester in the second ever AWO match! And then I earned the right to compete in a triple threat at our very first pay per view. AWO Presents ..... Phenomenon! I pinned Dom Jerard to become your first ever world heavyweight champion. And strangely enough, and I've already mentioned this, the day I won this gold strap, was the day you decided to grace us with your presence. You say that you respect me ..... and I respect you to. And frankly, I agree with your points.

Just because I respect you, doesn't mean I won't beat the crap out of you, if it comes to that. I'm more then willing to break a few bones, if it means keeping this title around my waist, because we are PROFESSIONAL WRESTLERS, and that is what we do. If you think about it, this just makes our job a lot stranger. We go out and entertain people., People who come to our shows. I love professional wrestling, but it seems like besides the millions that watch it, there are people who look down on us. They call us ''fake'', they say what we do isn't real.

I've broken limbs, I was thrown outside the ring and heard something snap, and I knew something was wrong. I put my body on the line for this business, and so have you, which is why I respect you Xavier Serikaz. I've fought for my place here. Aidan Raider's in the main event, Aidan Raider wins his match, show ends, and so on. Do you know why I'm in most main events, Xavier? Do you know why I win most of the time?

Simply, because I am the biggest draw in this company, and I am the BEST in this company. I'm in the main event, because there is a saying. ''Save the best for last,'', and I am the best. See, there's a system in professional wrestling. There is ONE top dog, and that top dog, is the one with this belt over their shoulders, and as for now, that top dog is ME. Let me explain this to you. This is a cycle. As long as I hold this belt, I'll stay in the main event scene, and it's up to my contenders to break this cycle.

I mean, you claim to be undefeated. Wait, what am I saying? YOU ARE UNDEFEATED! But let me tell you something, There is no such thing as eternal happiness, as all good things come to an end. This includes your streak. It even incldues my title reign. But hey, while I'm still champion, I'll milk it for as much as I can. I'm going to lose the title someday. Maybe even to you. Maybe to Randy Reaume? Cole Scorpio? Alex Kross? Alex Jester? Hell, I may even lose it to you Xavier!

And there will be a time, when I'll have to go down. But if I go down, I go down with a fight. I go out with a bang. And when that time comes, I'll know. But as far as Fusion goes .... it is not that time.

Aidan Raider looks as his microphone, smirks, and simply drops it onto the ground, before leaving the ring, and exiting through the audience, who try and pat him on the back, as he leaves.

Back to top Go down

Walking Down Memory Lane Part II
Page 1 of 1