ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Walking Down Memory Lane Part I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

Walking Down Memory Lane Part I Empty
PostSubject: Walking Down Memory Lane Part I   Walking Down Memory Lane Part I EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:28 pm

The scene opens up in downtown Chicago. The camera is focused in on a ratty old gym. The front of the gym has ''American Wrestling Dojo'' embedded on it. Inside the gym, is a man, in his mid 30s, standing inside a wrestling ring. His name is Larry ''The Tablespoon'' Murdoch. A independent wrestler of 15 years. A seasoned veteran of the sport, and the perfect guide for any young wrestler. Outside the ring is his students. There is about 15 in total. Murdoch looks at his students, and then beckons for one ot come into the ring with him. The one one the far right accepts the challenge and enters the ring. The two begin to grapple, and after a five minute exhibition, Murdoch invites the rest of his students into the ring.

Larry ''The Tablespoon'' Murdoch - Great performance, Brandon! You perform like that on Saturday in the Student Showcase, and you'll be wrestling in a big name promotion in no time! And that's a guarantee! Don't let me down now, Brandon! Normally, we'd have a showcase every single week right here in the ''American Wrestling Dojo'' gym. Hey, our gym may not be the best gym in the world, but it's home! Well, anyways, we can have about 10-20 people see our training sessions, and student showcases, but this time, it's different! From now on, our student showcases will take place in the Tenant Gym across town!

The Tenant Gym has a small built in mini stadium. It can hold about 50 people max! I know it's a lot since most of you have only performed in front of about 10-20 people, but remember, when you graduate, and go onto the independent scene, you could be performing in front of hundreds .... maybe thousands! And you'll be getting that opportunity. Several past pupils will be attending the student showcase, representing their various promotions. And if you can impress them, they might put in a good word for you! What's so great about this, you say? Well, one of our past pupils happens to be Aidan Raider! The current Anarchy Wrestling Organization World Heavyweight Champion.

If you guys bring your A game on Saturday .... you may find yourself performing in front of thousands of people .... much sooner then you thought! Now, ladies and gentlemen ... let me introduce to you, the man himself, the AWO World Heavyweight Champion of the world ..... AIDAN RAIDER!

Aidan Raiders comes out from one of the doors, dressed in his usual outdoor attire. He looks around at the ratty gym. To think he used to wrestle here in this shithole! And now he's wrestling in the AWO Arena in Orlando, Florida! Aidan Raider walks down to the students, soaking up the nostaliga as he walks. Larry Murdoch and his students begin to clap as Aidan Raider makes his way down. He approaches Murdoch, who shakes his hand.

Larry ''The Tablespoon'' Murdoch - Ask Aidan Raider anything you want! Whether you want to ask for advice, or whether you want to know more about his personal life, or professional career! I have some things to handle, so Aidan ... they're all yours!

As soon as Larry Murdoch leaves, most of the students put their hands up to ask a question. The others are deep in thought, thinking about what they could ask. Aidan Raids he scans the room. He decides to start on the far left, and keep on going. Aidan Raider points at the man on the far left.

Brandan ''The Animal'' Havoc - Hello, Mr. Raider! You may not know me, but I'm a huge fan! You're my hero! This is strange considering your birthday is January 10th, 1987, while my birthday is September 9th 1985. This makes you younger then me, but I've modeled my entire wrestling style after yours! My question is this .... I want to be in Anarchy Wrestling Organization one day too! How did you end up there?

Aidan ''The Midnight Rider'' Raider - Well, you see, there isn't any sort of ''Anarchy Wrestling Organization'' tryouts or something like that. Now remember this .... I started wrestling school while in college, and graduated from wrestling school in about six months. If you were born in 1985 (it's creepy how you know my exact day of birth and day of birth, by the way), then you must have started late. I didn't automatically go into the Anarchy Wrestling Organization, making the big bucks as soon as I left wrestling school. I performed in several American and Candian promotions, before going to Britain and making a name there.

Somewhere along the line, I must have caught the attention of some pretty powerful people in this industry. Someone (I never found out who) recommended me to Anarchy Wrestling Organization founder Damon Moore, and suggested that he contact me. Damon Moore didn't just ''approach'' me though. He attended a few of my shows. It took a while, before I realized I kept on seeing him everytime I performed! Eventually though, he told me he was monitoring my progress and asked me ot join AWO! By joining AWO, several other bookers became interested in me, which led to my brief stint in Japan.

What I'm basically saying, is that you don't go looking for big promotions. Normally, if you're good enough ... they'll find out.

Brandon Havoc nods in anknowledgement, as Aidan Raider moves onto the next guy, who is wearing a t-shirt that says ''Xavier Serikaz rules!''

Johnny Worthington III - Yeah, I've got a question, ''Champ''. What are you going to do when Xavier Serikaz wipes the floor with you on Saturday?!

Aidan Raider lets out a little chuckle.

Aidan ''The Midnight Rider'' Raider - Haha, I'm the world champion. Xavier Serikaz is the Intercontinental Champion. Do the math. As much as I respect Xavier, he's not in my league. Hey, maybe if he was in the triple threat at Phenemon for the world title, he may have won it. Frankly, the night I became world champion, was the night he debuted!

Johnny Worthington III - Forget those useless facts.... you are right though. Serikaz debuted the night you won that world title of yours. He's gonna beat you! And, and I'm quoting you here, champ. And there's nothing you can do abou -

Suddenly, Aidan Raider snaps, and lunges at Johnny Worthington III. Aidan Raider grabs him by the head, and smashes it against the turnbuckle. Worthington III attempts a comeback, but Raider doesn't give him a chance to recover, unmercifully beating down on him, as his head cracks open. Raider throws Worthington III against the ropes, and Worthington III comes back at a quick speed. Raider spears him, knocking the man out instantly.

Aidan ''The Midnight Rider'' Raider - Good luck to all of you at the Saturday Showcase. I'll be attending. Don't worry if I don't contact you straight after the show, since I'l have to go as soon as the show ends, to beat Xavier Serikaz! And here's a lesson guys .... never ... ever provke the world champ. And that's a lesson for Serikaz too. Since what I just did to that guy, is what I'm going to do to him!

Aidan Raider looks at the knocked out man, and simply smirks as he leaves the ring, and then the gym altogether. The students hundle around the Johnny Worthington III, and try to help him up. Just then, Larry ''The Tablespoon'' Murdoch comes back, along with his good friend, John Ward. Murdoch sees that knocked out Worthington III, and quicly runs into the ring, followed by John Ward. The wise John Ward looks at the scene and only one word comes ot mind.

John Ward - DAMN!
Back to top Go down

Walking Down Memory Lane Part I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: