ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

I'm Gonna Talk My Shit

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm Gonna Talk My Shit Empty
PostSubject: I'm Gonna Talk My Shit   I'm Gonna Talk My Shit EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Spitta is show backstage as he's walking back and forth across the room. The camera zooms into him as he take a drink of his water and throws it across the room. He begins to speak very loudly, almost yelling at the camera man, throwing the microphone he had in his hand.

"Who are you, Ren? Haven't I got my point across? You're nothing to me. This "debut" match is simply a warm up match for all the main events I'm going to be in towards the near future. Grow ya ass up boy. If I haven't got my word to you the first time.. I'm going to obliterate you in the ring. 290 pounds with a 4.6 40 yard dash? And I can't keep up.. And I'm "TOO" big for my own good.. Yeah, no. It's called cardio. I do a lot of it so my size doesn't get in the way of my career and ultimately me winning the world championship. No big deal though, you can walk around here and talk all the shit you want.. I'm still gonna be here. We'll see, though. You're just making a rookie mistake on trying to come at a veteran.. A veteran with pride and multiple world championships. I mean, I'm a Legend in MMA, College Wrestling.. You name it. Probably the best Heavyweight wrestler in collegiate history, and maybe even the world for that matter. I'm simply gonna talk my shit because I can. I'm nobody's puppet, nobody's. I'm THE Spitta Andretti.. Not A Spitta Andretti.. Not A random wrestler in this company like yourself. I've blown up fast in the wrestling and mixed martial arts community, winning multiple world championships in both in months. Took me about 3 pro MMA fights to become the Heavyweight World Champion of the World. You're nothing to me, bud. I'm simply too quick, too strong, and too big for you to exactly "handle" me in the squared circle."

Spitta looks around and begins to stop pacing back and forth. He looks into the camera as he takes another drink of his water and grabs some dumbells. He curls them a bit and then throws them down on his floor. he begins to speak again, getting some last few words in as he doesn't want to talk much at the moment.

"I'm gonna end it here on this whole paragraph. Listen to EXACTLY what I'm saying.. It'll help you quit running your mouth and have you face your fears. Shit, you might just go running home to your mom knowing you, you big pussy. I mean, I'm not the whole violent type.. I don't get down like that. I enjoy beating people up and using my skill, strength, and quickness to beat everyone and anyone in my path. You're just simply the first one in my path at this time. My AWO debut.. You should be honored. I'll be Main Event in a few, and I say that because I have confidence in myself.. And look at me. I'm built to destroy. I'm probably the baddest man on the planet. I mean, I'm not sitting here and guaranteeing a win.. If you manage to beat me, ok sure, but I don't simply see that because well....... I'm better then you. Wanna know why? Because I'm Spitta Andretti, that's why."

The scene ends as Spitta is shown leaving the locker room and the building completely.
Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Talk My Shit
Page 1 of 1