ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Nero & Oli backstage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray Von Vanity
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Ray Von Vanity

Pointz : 2799
Thanks Hit : 8

Nero & Oli backstage Empty
PostSubject: Nero & Oli backstage   Nero & Oli backstage EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:09 pm

(The camera pans to Nero as he is applying his signature face paint. Oli is seen sitting behind him on a chair)

Oliver McCage:
"Tell me again, why exactly are you painting your face again?"

Nero McCage:
"I am a warrior, and great warriors all ways have war paint..."

Oliver McCage:
*chuckles* "Really? You look like a fuckin' clown, lad. Take that crap off."

Nero McCage:
"Why should I? I am who I am. This expresses who I am."

Oliver McCage:
"Is that right? Very well then. So, we have a match against H-E-E-L and The Foundation this Friday at Fusion. Best get ready for it.

Nero McCage:
"Ah, well then...two men from Ireland versus some kind of voodoo doll known as Dark Angel and that guy with hair spiked higher than a skunk, Mike Cole."

Oliver McCage:
"Don't forget those other Jesus wannabes..."

Nero McCage:
"Oh silly me, of course. Tony X beated me last night I was on Fusion ya' know?"

Oliver McCage:
"And what! Are ya' pussying out on him?"

Nero McCage:
"Hell fucking no! I'm just saying, he think's he got the best of me that time. I'll prove him wrong. While he's out bustin' his ass every night on Fusion, I'm sitting here, at home, recovering and getting stronger. The old Nero he faced last night is nothing compared to the new Nero he's gonna get this week. Becides, I've got my bro with me too."

Oliver McCage:
"Damn ceart Nero! Actually, now I'm kind of glad you're using that face paint, lad. It looks right for an emperor like you."

*Nero continues to add his paint on his face until he got his whole face covered in all sorts of colors. The camera fades as Nero stares into it with his new look*

END OF PROMO

OOC: My mouse is fucked up so I couldnt color code the promo. Sorry once again. :L
Back to top Go down

Nero & Oli backstage
Page 1 of 1