ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Butler Backstage.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-The Good Butler-
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
-The Good Butler-

Pointz : 363
Thanks Hit : 0

The Butler Backstage. Empty
PostSubject: The Butler Backstage.   The Butler Backstage. EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:46 pm

The Butler Backstage. Williamblacknewtop-1
The AWO Extreme Champion, William Black, stands before the cameraman in this shot. The Englishman is wearing his typical ring wear as it looks like the camera crew has caught him mere minutes before he is set to go out and defend his honor against Ultra Destroyer. Light stained wood lockers line the wall behind them. Most of these lockers hold clothing, boots, duffel bags, almost anything you can think of that a wrestler would have in their possession. Numerous AWO posters hang in the background as well with a single steel chair sitting behind the Butler. He has the Extreme Title slung over his right shoulder as it looks more glorious than ever to the average person, however, William glances at it with a look of disgust. He then looks the camera dead on and begins to address the AWO fans.

“Ultra Destroyer, or John Smith, whatever you call yourself as of the moment, you've actually won my respect, congratulations. You see, not many people have earned it through the years, not many at all. So, with your changing of name, I will grant you your official title shot. I'm sure you're quite thrilled at the moment, so to make you even more moist, I will add this single stipulation. If you beat me and take this piece of garbage title from my shoulder , you do not need to change your name. If it pleases you, you may be judged as official nutter for the rest of your career with that same, silly, name. That is all. I like to think of myself as a very fair and upstanding Englishman, I am proud to call myself the Fair Butler.”

The Butler looks over his shoulder before taking a couple baby steps backward before sitting down onto the aforementioned steel chair that sits in front of a specific locker. The locker has a wonderful tea set sitting inside of it, as this is obviously the Butler locker, it is also spotless, not one spec of dust in it. William must take a large amount of his time to get his locker in such pristine condition. Mister Black glances down at the floor before he raises his head the slightest and looks into the camera once again. With his remaining minutes before his match, he looks ready to blurt out even more of his mind.

“Now, Ultra, I wish you the best of luck in this up coming bout, you will need it. I swear to all the heavens above that this match will be the one stand out moment of your career as it will be another ordinary match for me, retaining my title, and establishing even more of a legacy here in the AWO. I, The Butler, William Black, will improve my record to five wins here, once and for all proving I deserve to be the absolute top superstar of this company. If they know anything about solid booking and how to keep each of those tosspot audience members pleased. I mean, you could just give them ten American dollars and tell them to “grab a cold one”, but this, this is something that could change the face of wrestling itself. Giving William Black the true opportunity that he deserves, a shot at the head title. I need this shot, I deserve this shot, I will be the best bloody champion that AWO has ever had and will ever have.”

William shoots up and out of the cold steel chair, looking quite pumped up and ready for this match that he is bound to leave for any second now. Veins in his neck bulge out, making themselves quite prominent. The Butler flips his head to the left, getting some of the random golden brown locks out of his face as his hair had done whatever it wanted seconds ago when he shot up, off of the chair. He stares directly into the camera, wearing a strong frown before speaking one last time.

“I am the Butler, I am William Bloody Black, I am, unfortunately, AWO's Extreme Champion and I will be the next world title holder, you can mark my words. If I can't complete these tasks, well, what kind of butler would I be? Now, if you gentlemen excuse me, I have a match to win.”

The left hand of the Butler reaches for the door knob before whipping it open as his right hand is busy holding the title in the position it is in over his shoulder. He then briskly walks through the doorway before slamming the wooden door behind himself. Suddenly, you hear “Jack The Ripper” by the band Afi blasting throughout the arena's speakers as William Black is obviously making his grand entrance right now. This match will decide if the Butler will retain his title, or if Ultra Destroyer will become the newest champion in the AWO.
Back to top Go down

The Butler Backstage.
Page 1 of 1