ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Backstage Encounters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Backstage Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Encounters   Backstage Encounters EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Randy Reaume walked through the backstage area in his first time in the arena. He had a red and gold jacket with #PRODIGY emblazoned on the back on. He was walking through the locker room with the goal of forming allegiances with the people worth talking to and finding out who the idiots are. He saw a nameplate with "Blaze Griffin" on it, and was interested, since he hadn't seen him since after Genesis, and that was a few months ago. Randy was not alone, however, as Andria Andrews was behind him carrying a briefcase with Randy's old International title in it. He knocked on the door of Blaze's locker room, hoping to get a response.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Griffin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Blaze Griffin

Pointz : 2077
Thanks Hit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Encounters   Backstage Encounters EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Blaze answers the door in street cclothes, jeans and a black and white T shirt, and the same hat that Randy had thrown away before their Hell in a Cell match months ago.

Blaze Griffin
Whoa. Randy, I gotta admit I wasn't expecting to see you here. Things just got a lot more interesting. I hope there's no beef between us anymore? I'm willing to let bygones be bygones if you are.

Blaze leans against the doorway as he waits for Randy to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Encounters   Backstage Encounters EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Randy wondered to himself for a bit, while Andria whispered things to him. He then said three simple words to Blaze.

..No hard feelings.

He then told Andria to give Blaizey the briefcase with the belt in it as a show of respect and put his hand out for Blaizey to shake.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Griffin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Blaze Griffin

Pointz : 2077

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Encounters   Backstage Encounters EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Blaze hesitates for a split second, then accepts the briefcase and Randy's handshake.

We may never be best friends Randy, but you are one hell of a fighter, and I'm completely sincere that I consider winning your respect a bigger accomplishment than anything else I've done so far. Thank you.

TBC by RRR or end promo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Encounters   Backstage Encounters EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Randy nods and starts walking across the hallway and sees Ryan Savage's locker room. He is intrigued by the sight of Ryan's locker room, as he hasn't seen or heard of him since Fusion 18. Randy knocked on the door with Andria behind him and waited for a response from Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Brett Williams
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist

Pointz : 523

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Encounters   Backstage Encounters EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:15 pm

Ryan Savage opens the door and sees Randy and stares deep into his eyes, then Ryan Savage lets Randy and Andria in his locker room and Ryan Savage took a seat and then looks and Randy once again waiting to hear why he is here.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Encounters   Backstage Encounters EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Randy sits down, and then starts talking.

Well, Ryan..I wanted to get acquainted with people..you know,see if they're competent or a waste of time. I found Phillip Phillips knocked out in the hallway, so I pretty much assumed he isn't competent in any way..and our non-existent match at Fusion 18 doesn't give me much of a hint on whether you're competent enough to consider an alliance with or not. So...that's why I'm here.

Andria whispers something to Randy again, then writes something down on her clipboard as they wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
Brett Williams
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist

Pointz : 523

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Encounters   Backstage Encounters EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Ryan Savage looks at Randy wondering if he should form an alliance with him or not and he came to the conclusion.

Fine Randy, I'll be in your alliance. Is there anything else you want to ask me or is that it?

Ryan Savage waits for a response from Randy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Encounters   Backstage Encounters EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Randy stands up, happy with the response from Ryan.

He bids his farewell, walks out of the room and continues down the hallway. Randy's smirk turned into a bit of a scowl as he saw the next locker room. It read:

"Mike Cole"

Randy wondered if he should knock on the door, then smirked, raised his hand, and sarcastically knocked on the door, adjusting his jacket a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Encounters   Backstage Encounters EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Mike Cole opens the door and looks suprised to see Randy, he smirks and starts talking.

Mike Cole
Eh look who we have here, it's my "buddy" Randy Reaume. So, what brings you here? I suppose you have something important to say to me unless you just want to waste my time.

Cole waits for Randy's reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Encounters   Backstage Encounters EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Randy grew a smirk on his face again and started to speak again.

Of course, Mike, I wouldn't be here if I didn't have something to say. Basically I want to have encounters with the 'competition' here to see if any of them are up to par and I was surprised to see your locker room here..but, Mike, before you reply at all, I wanted to thank you for getting me a headlining match at Genesis before WEW bit the dust. Of course, I mean no disrespect by saying that, because I don't want any..burning rivalries going into Wrestling Syndication. You see, all I want in Wrestling Syndication is success. So..are you going to be a thorn in my side like you were in WEW and AWO, or are you going to be..

Andria Andrews whispered something to Randy and wrote something down on her clipboard, and Randy stopped talking, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Encounters   Backstage Encounters EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Mike Cole smiles after what Randy said and continues talking to him.

Mike Cole
Well Reame, it was a pleasure giving you a match at Genesis that, well you lost. But that's what I do, I always do the thing that's best for everybody and as in no holding any grudges from AWO and WEW, well I have absolutely no problem with that.....as long as you don't get in my way and since I'm a generous person. When I win the World Championship, you'll be the first man I'll give a shot at the title.

So......everything is good now, right?

Cole offers Randy a handshake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Encounters   Backstage Encounters EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Randy seems to be hesitant, but Andria steps forward and shakes Mike Cole's hand instead.

Andria Andrews: "On behalf of Randy, I agree to everything you just said."

Randy is a bit bewildered by Andria's sudden move, but he seems to be accepting of it as he doesn't object.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Encounters   Backstage Encounters EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:45 pm

Randy moves on through the hallway, adjusting his jacket and looking at the next locker room in line.

"The Dark Angel"

Randy hadn't had many experiences with DA over his career and the one he could remember was hostile, at best. But, hell, he'd already knocked on the door of two of his heaviest rivals, so why not? He leaned forward and knocked on DA's door, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
The Dark Angel

Pointz : 751

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Encounters   Backstage Encounters EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Several whisperings are heard after the knock, followed by a large bang one can only assume was something falling over. The door creaked open, and The Dark Angel stands at the other side of it, his crowbar in his hand. Lust is seen behind him, further back in the room, her eyes piercing the camera and Randy.

He stares Randy up and down through his mask.

Randall Reaume....What could you possibly want. I don't have time for this....

(TBC:RR)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage Encounters   Backstage Encounters Empty

Back to top Go down

Backstage Encounters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos! :: Character Development-
Jump to: