ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

FINALLY!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FINALLY!!! Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY!!!   FINALLY!!! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:03 am

A close up of Alex Kross appeared on the screen. His face was gleaming with predatory glee. A smile spread slowly across his face, revealing too-white teeth that were somehow much more threatening than friendly.

FINALLY... I get what I deserve. FINALLY... somebody in management has noticed what the fans have known for two weeks straight. Alex Kross is the best thing going, not just in the AWO, but in the entire world of professional wrestling! Pin, tap out, knockout, I can do it all! And I'm just getting started. Later this month, at Barbed Consequences, I'm going to show the whole world something they might have forgotten... Alex Kross isn't just a master of martial arts and submission... he's also a graduate of the school of hardcore!

But that's not important right now. Don't think I'm looking past you, Cole Scorpio. Don't think that I'm getting complacent, my last two opponents weren't of my caliber... but you, you glorious bastard, you are an opponent worthy of my legacy. FINALLY!

The camera pulled out, spinning the view to show that Alex was watching video of Cole Scorpio matches.

I see you, Cole Scorpio. I see you. You've been different, lately. Off. But I see what you can bring, when you're ready. I know that you and I can give the people something they've never seen in AWO. The match to end all matches. The match they'll talk about... forever. So thank you, Cole Scorpio. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

But that's the thing, isn't it? I'm doing what you don't have the guts to do; showing respect to a fellow great, but at the end of it all, when the bell rings, only one of us is getting our hand raised. Only one of us can be headed for the world title. And Cole... I don't care how crazy you are. It's an edge, obviously. It's working for you. But it's not enough, and that's just a fact. You'll be one of the toughest matches of my career, Cole, and I'm not going to lie... I'm not sure I'll walk out of there on my own power.

But Cole... you're between me and the gold, Cole. So bring it, kid. Go back on your meds. Get the old Cole back. Bring out your bodyguard and your two special friends. It doesn't matter, because I'm going to be AWO Champion, and no matter how good you are... or used to be... you're just another barrier that I'm going to break through, no matter what it costs me.
Back to top Go down

FINALLY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!   FINALLY!!! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:01 am

Suddenly, the lights dim. Alex smiles, knowing full well what's to come. He backs into a corner, watching the arena for... there. Cole Scorpio, Dark Angel, and Mike Cole. Mike is holding a lead pipe, and Cole his steel chair coated in barbed wire. Dark Angel stands behind them, laughing maniacally while pulling on imaginary puppet strings. The three men walk toward the ring, and enter. The three surround Alex Kross on all sides, and laugh. Alex never stops smiling, and this starts to bother the members of HEEL. Mike Cole is the first to attempt an attack, and receives a boot to the head in the form of a superkick! Alex is unable to block the next attack though, as Cole Scorpio slams the barbed chair onto Alex's skull! He rakes the barbed wire across his forehead, opening a gash that pours blood onto the ground.

Alex staggers, but refuses to stop smiling. He turns to face Dark Angel, who delivers a standing Enzuigiri that sends Alex to his knees. He follows it up with a shining wizard, while the fully recovered Mike Cole jumps from somewhere high off-screen. He delivers the elbow drop directly to Alex Kross' spine in the center of the ring! Alex winces, but his white teeth remain clenched in a smile. Cole Scorpio stops, laughs, and delivers a chair shot to Alex's back. He scrapes the back, rubbing barbed wire across the man's back. Vile amounts of blood drip forth from the wounds, and Cole Scorpio throws the chair to the side. He lifts Alex Kross up, and it looks like he's preparing for a Scorpio or Kamikaze Bomb. Wait, he's grabbing the arms? Now he's grabbing the legs? He lifts him... PACKAGE PILEDRIVER! PACKAGE PILEDRIVER! ALEX KROSS IS OUT COLD, BUT THAT SMILE REMAINS!

Cole turns to speak to the camera.

Finally? Finally? You want finally? I say that FINALLY H.E.E.L. has gotten the better of you. FINALLY we have our revenge! This Friday on Fusion, I am going to END you! And that piledriver you just ate? You're gonna be eating a whole lot more of those reeaaaal soon. You say I'm off? You say I've gone crazy? You say it gives me the edge? You're absolutely right Alex, I am crazy! I'm one voice in a head full of them! If it wasn't for Dark Angel, I'd probably be some goody two shoes right now! But the problem is, you're saying it isn't enough. My level of skill is high, but that it isn't high enough to beat you. You're saying that you're better than me. Well let me tell you something Mr Japan, Mr Detroit Dragon, Mr "Greatest Wrestler Alive" and Mr Future AWO World Champion: You could be right. You could be better than me. You could be better than anyone on the roster, in the world! Maybe you're the best in the universe, and I'm just some scrub compared to you. But none of that matters, because I have something that you don't.

I have H.E.E.L.

I have Dark Angel, the most macabre man in all of wrestling, the xstremest guy I know. He keeps me evil, he keeps me in control. Together, we're the tag team champions. Together, we're unstoppable. I have Mike Cole, the rookie with a mouth. He has a desire never before seen, one I can mold into the greatest of all time. His time is coming, his time is soon. But most importantly Alex... I have the apocalypse on my side. I have the end of the world on my side! This Friday, H.E.E.L. changes the world. This Friday, H.E.E.L. ends the world. This Friday... we're gonna kick the living BLEEP outta you. So, keep on talking about how you're gonna be the next World Champion after Alex Jester gets his run with the belt. Keep prattling on about how you're better than anyone else. I want you to look, real hard inside yourself, I want you to STOP SMILING and I want you to know: it doesn't matter how good you are. You're up against an army my friend. And we're looking to conquer.

Cole lifts Alex Kross from the ground, and readies him in the powerbomb position. He lifts him onto his shoulders, and Dark Angel and Mike Cole get into position... KAMIKAZE BOMB ONTO MIKE COLE'S WAITING KNEES! KAMIKAZE BOMB! ALEX KROSS LOOKS LIKE A DOG TOY AFTER THAT ASSAULT! Those sons of bitches...
Back to top Go down

FINALLY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!   FINALLY!!! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:09 am

Josh Matthews stood in a nondescript hospital hallway, a look of grave concern on his face, holding the AWO microphone. We're here at St. Michael's Hospital, where Alex Kross was taken after the brutal beating delivered by HEEL. It was a vicious, unwarranted attack with gruesome results.

A black-and-white video played, showing the worst of the beating.

I've just spoken with Doctor Ranjan Gupta, Alex Kross' physician, and the prognosis is not good. It seems that Alex may not be ready to compete on Friday, if indeed he is ever able to return to the ring at all...

The door to the hospital room swung open, slamming against the opposite wall with an impossibly loud *BANG* Alex Kross, bruised, his face swollen, and with fresh scars to match the old one's he's collected throughout his career, stumbled out, tearing wires off. He snatched the microphone away from Josh Matthews as he stared balefully into the camera, visibly in pain.

What's wrong with you, Scorpio? Are you an idiot? The number one rule is, was, and always will be... you do not hunt what you cannot kill. You left me for dead. You should have finished the job, Cole. Because Friday, I assure you... I'm not going to make the same mistake.

He dropped the microphone and stumbled off down the hallway, leaving Josh Matthews looking perplexed, and a little frightened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FINALLY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!   FINALLY!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FINALLY!!!
Page 1 of 1